Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chantal Bug is haunting me once again.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
It seems while in the Palace of Ulysses, I was using Chantal's sniper shots and Critical power card and realized they lost their animation again.

Level 65 Musket, Dugan Norrington. It happened every battle I was in, and has been happening since then. I don't believe I could have caused the bug to happen to my Chantal, but I am not too sure. My friend was with me and also said he saw Chantal missing her animation.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gruesome Richard on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
It seems while in the Palace of Ulysses, I was using Chantal's sniper shots and Critical power card and realized they lost their animation again.

Level 65 Musket, Dugan Norrington. It happened every battle I was in, and has been happening since then. I don't believe I could have caused the bug to happen to my Chantal, but I am not too sure. My friend was with me and also said he saw Chantal missing her animation.
Yes, she's missing her sniper animation again. Black Morgan Moone, level 65. I was farming in Jim Doyle's Shack for a Quackosaur, when I noticed this.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I've seen MANY people that have stated there is no animation for Chantal Livingstone's sniper shot. It's happening for me too. KI could you fix this?

Administrator
Oh oh! We fixed it once, and we'll be sure to fix it again. Somehow this slippery bug found its way back into our code, and we'll make sure to get it corrected in an upcoming update.

Thanks everyone for your reports.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Gruesome Richard on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:

weird, well this is such a big awesome game, it must have millons of lines of code, you cant expect each line of code to be perfect lol