Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Can These Creatures Be? - Video and Contest

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Ahoy Mateys!!!!
It be a glorious summer here in the spiral, and as many know we have had a number of pets swarming into Pirate101, with advanced pet systems, and morphing! With this addition to the spiral, a few unusual crown pets have been introduced.
In typical Silent Sam Stern (aka Dr Zeppers) fashion, I figured an upbeat tune, video, and contest were in order!!! There be a number of these crown pets, and crowns to be had mateys, so ye should wander over to Skull Island TV and take a look at my latest video: "What Can These New Creatures Be?" and enter in the summer pet raffles I have for all ye pirates.

Find the video, and the contest here!

Enjoy mateys!!! and Good Luck!!!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Dr Zeppers on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Mateys!!!!
It be a glorious summer here in the spiral, and as many know we have had a number of pets swarming into Pirate101, with advanced pet systems, and morphing! With this addition to the spiral, a few unusual crown pets have been introduced.
In typical Silent Sam Stern (aka Dr Zeppers) fashion, I figured an upbeat tune, video, and contest were in order!!! There be a number of these crown pets, and crowns to be had mateys, so ye should wander over to Skull Island TV and take a look at my latest video: "What Can These New Creatures Be?" and enter in the summer pet raffles I have for all ye pirates.

Thank you Dr. Zeppers for holding the contest. I entered last night and you know, all night long I couldn't stop singing that catchy little song- "What in the Spiral...." I think I even woke up singing it- at least my kids enjoyed it and didn't think I was too crazy.

Well done and thanks again for the contest!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Mateys!!!!

Yeah, the song was catchy! *begins humming*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Dr. Zeppers for holding the contest. I entered last night and you know, all night long I couldn't stop singing that catchy little song- "What in the Spiral...." I think I even woke up singing it- at least my kids enjoyed it and didn't think I was too crazy.

Well done and thanks again for the contest!
Wait until you play his: Wahoo wahoo, buffaloon poppings for me. That song will stick for WEEKS

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Wait until you play his: Wahoo wahoo, buffaloon poppings for me. That song will stick for WEEKS
Oh, my oh my Chrissy you are so right about that. I checked out the Buffaloon poppings one a while back, along with the "Welcome to the old Hotel Miranda..." song and both of them hung around longer than a Ninja Pig at a Sloppy Joe Convention or an Ice Scarab at a Beatles Concert.

Ensign
May 23, 2012
I hope I win "crowns are a pirate's best friend"TM

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
my sound wasn't working when I entered the contest, so I wasn't able to hear... maybe I should try again now :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
Oh, my oh my Chrissy you are so right about that. I checked out the Buffaloon poppings one a while back, along with the "Welcome to the old Hotel Miranda..." song and both of them hung around longer than a Ninja Pig at a Sloppy Joe Convention or an Ice Scarab at a Beatles Concert.
"Ninja pig at a sloppy joe convention
Valkoor you never fail to make me totally laugh out loud so that I get the strangest looks from my Sis & Bro in law. Please never stop.

Community Leader
Thanks for all the kind words Mateys!!!

What Can These New Creatures Be? has broken records for Skull Island TV with over 5000 views!

Still plenty of time to enter the contest if ye haven't.

www.skullislandtv.org/e107_plugins/contest/?contest.2

Always more to come... I have a few tunes simmering... hmmm

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
"Ninja pig at a sloppy joe convention
Valkoor you never fail to make me totally laugh out loud so that I get the strangest looks from my Sis & Bro in law. Please never stop.
Thanks Chrissy- so happy to make others around you question your sanity! And I will honor your request and never stop the madness- you have my word!