Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No I can't.

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
After morphing a pet with another pirate, I always see the "Your partner has left. You may now morph 2 pets of your own." Regardless of the level of pirate, I can't. I apparently have a single morphing slot whether my pirate is level 11 or level 65. So do we ever get a second morphing slot? If so, how? And if we don't, then can we please get rid of the message causing false hope?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
After morphing a pet with another pirate, I always see the "Your partner has left. You may now morph 2 pets of your own." Regardless of the level of pirate, I can't. I apparently have a single morphing slot whether my pirate is level 11 or level 65. So do we ever get a second morphing slot? If so, how? And if we don't, then can we please get rid of the message causing false hope?
Do you have 2 adult pets in your bag? If not then it explains why

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Yep. Almost all my pets are adults. The issue is not a lack of adult pets, it is a lack of slots. Is there another pet morphing slot available? I can go right from the two pirate morphing station to a single one and be told I have no slots left. There is no where on my character "sheet" where I can look to see how many slots there might be, as there is in Wizard. If they mean once my single morphing slot has cooled down, well thank you captain obvious, but I could figure that one out on my own.

My issue is that I am being told that I may do a thing that I clearly may not, regardless of circumstances. Either the slot must be there so I may actually morph then, or the notice should go away since we may NOT morph at that moment.

Unless someone else actually HAS managed to morph pets in short succession (as in, not waiting the 10 minutes or so for the apparently sole slot to cool down). I that case, I would appreciate hearing how they accomplished it short of spending crowns to reset the morphing slot.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
This is because you successfully morphed with a partner. If your partner had left prematurely, the option would have been available to morph 2 of your own pets. I don't see why you need a second morphing slot with such a short cooldown between morphs, but the system seems to support multiple morph slots. Maybe KI will make additional slots available as a quest reward or by selling an Additional Morphing Slot elixir in the crowns shop? If they do I hope it's a permanent extra slot, like the additional housing slot elixir, not a temporary one that must be purchased repeatedly.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
OK, clearly I am not making myself clear. I know that there is no second morphing slot. I get that, truly. What I am saying is that message needs to go away UNLESS they are planning to give us another morphing slot. You're right, it's a short time between but the message seems to suggest that it is possible to morph on your own immediately after morphing with a partner. Either the message leaves or the ability should be there, that's all I'm saying.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
That sounds like a bug. I will see if we can get the Krocs to look into it. That message is only supposed to show up if the person you are morphing with leaves before selecting a pet.

Thanks for your report and come show me your new pets at the arena soon!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The problem is that it tells you that you can morph two of your own pets "now" when you cannot.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
OK, clearly I am not making myself clear. I know that there is no second morphing slot. I get that, truly. What I am saying is that message needs to go away UNLESS they are planning to give us another morphing slot. You're right, it's a short time between but the message seems to suggest that it is possible to morph on your own immediately after morphing with a partner. Either the message leaves or the ability should be there, that's all I'm saying.
Yea I have seen the same thing many times and wondered what it was supposed to mean. Thanks for remembering to bring it up in here .