Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

very weird things happened

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Hello, i know i rarely post a topic but when i was doing a quest in marylebone for a promo quest. I am about to finish and this happened, I lost connection for no reason. This never happened to me before, not only I lost connection for unknown reason,but have trouble logging in also it took 5 min before finally entering the game. This is one weird event that never happened before, as if the game hate me.

Reckless Nicole Ramsey, level 62
Solo
Close to 10: 50 a.m pacific time
the issue was lost connection for unknown reason and an issue logging in
it's unkown if it can be repeated

Thanks for the help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Monkrinx2024 on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Hello, i know i rarely post a topic but when i was doing a quest in marylebone for a promo quest. I am about to finish and this happened, I lost connection for no reason. This never happened to me before, not only I lost connection for unknown reason,but have trouble logging in also it took 5 min before finally entering the game. This is one weird event that never happened before, as if the game hate me.

Reckless Nicole Ramsey, level 62
Solo
Close to 10: 50 a.m pacific time
the issue was lost connection for unknown reason and an issue logging in
it's unkown if it can be repeated

Thanks for the help
Hi Nicole, I have had that happen too. When it does it to me I also cannot log onto any KingsIsle web site either though other web sites load just fine. Since when I DO get back into the game and my friends say that nothing happened to their gameplay I know it was an issue with the internet that gets me to KingsIsle, not KingsIsle themselves. A lot of things happen in the net that we never know about until it stops doing what it is supposed to do. I am sure the game does not hate you, Now that great spider that runs the (Old term showing up here) World Wide Web..........That spider could have it out for you.