Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 19, 2010
I'm a mere gamer and I only want a new world in the game. I also play Wizard 101 and think Zafaria would be a great addition. I would also like Avalon! Speaking of which, they should also make a Knights 101. The medieval theme is really fun and I think they could do a lot with it. I hope that KingsIsle sees this and takes it into consideration. What do you all think? Any other worlds?

Sincerely,

DeadEye Davy Fisher

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GnomesRule01 on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
I'm a mere gamer and I only want a new world in the game. I also play Wizard 101 and think Zafaria would be a great addition. I would also like Avalon! Speaking of which, they should also make a Knights 101. The medieval theme is really fun and I think they could do a lot with it. I hope that KingsIsle sees this and takes it into consideration. What do you all think? Any other worlds?

Sincerely,

DeadEye Davy Fisher
Hi Davey, welcome to the message boards. You can bet that the gurus at KingsIsle are working on more worlds, or books as we say on this side of the Spiral. They were working on the next book long before Marleybone came out. Patience young dragonfly, those books will come.
I really like the idea of Knight 101 too. Avalon and it's story were one of my favorites of Wizard 101.