Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Masquerade Balls

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Does anybody know how lonesome your homes are?I think that the housing is a bunch of empty space.It would be fun if we could hold our own parties!There would be a list to fill out before your party.First.time of day.Next,choose to invite,class,friends,or everyone.You would have a tab in your friend's list that says which parties you are invited to.When the party starts,your companions and other characters like Avery,Gandry,Boochbeard,and all the others that you have worked with on quests.There also would be a rope bridge that would lead to a P.V.P. court where you could go against partygoers.There also could be little scavenger hunts for players who would want to have a challenge.
\
if you are reading K.I.,please add my ideas!Sincerely
Loyal Gaspar Radcliffe
Level 27 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would love to have some of the party games like they have in Wizard over here in our games. The scavenger hunt games are so much fun. I am not too much a fan of the tag game though, too much time is spent alone but the "Gotta find them all" of the hunts are a blast.

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
That would be awesome if you could have partys!

I really like how characters you've worked with and your companions would be in the partys too!

I'm all for it!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Great Idea. I have barely touched my house since I started playing when the game came out. The one thing I would have to add on is that it is really hard to remember times for in-game events in my opinion, so invitations might not turn out so well. I would say that you can send your friends invitations only if they are online and if a friend logs on while the party is going on, they could get a notification saying your friend ____ is having a party.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
EMC99 on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
Great Idea. I have barely touched my house since I started playing when the game came out. The one thing I would have to add on is that it is really hard to remember times for in-game events in my opinion, so invitations might not turn out so well. I would say that you can send your friends invitations only if they are online and if a friend logs on while the party is going on, they could get a notification saying your friend ____ is having a party.
Yeah that's a good idea. My house sees plenty of activity though. I have friends over to pvp all the time plus I have about a gazillion pets and mounts running around it now. If your looking for peace and quiet...my volcano house is not the place your looking for.