Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wasn't this world cut out in the update

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2014
I thought they got rid of Valencia in the new update. The only reason I like Valencia is because of Ridolfo. He's awesome. In one of my other accounts I had a level 67 musketeer and Ridolfo was awesome.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Swag Swashbuckler2... on May 24, 2014 wrote:
I thought they got rid of Valencia in the new update. The only reason I like Valencia is because of Ridolfo. He's awesome. In one of my other accounts I had a level 67 musketeer and Ridolfo was awesome.
Oh no, Valencia will be back in the storyline soon. A whole side of Valencia that we have not seen yet.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
just wondering if you meant lvl 65 musketeer? because right now the cap is lvl 65.....unless you mean that the COMPANION was lvl 67

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
67 is currently an impossible level

Ensign
May 09, 2014
zuto4011a on May 26, 2014 wrote:
67 is currently an impossible level
It was before the update.

Ensign
May 09, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 25, 2014 wrote:
Oh no, Valencia will be back in the storyline soon. A whole side of Valencia that we have not seen yet.
Can't wait.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 25, 2014 wrote:
That is correct.

We still need to find out how the Toymaker can help us on how to defeat Kane and stop the rest of the Armada from getting any more of Marco Pollo's Map Pieces and reaching El Dorado. We're going to be in for quite a trip!