Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What happened to Gracie?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 06, 2013
What happened to Gracie Conrad? She lost her war golem power! now she is so bad! Get back to me as soon as possible.

Cunning Chris Gunwale level 56 swashbuckler

Administrator
Hello Cunning Chris! I just checked my Gracie Conrad companion and all seemed well with her Construct Golem ability. Perhaps you're forgetting you need to continue questing a bit with Gracie before she earns her "mini-promotion" and learns this ability?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on May 22, 2014 wrote:
Hello Cunning Chris! I just checked my Gracie Conrad companion and all seemed well with her Construct Golem ability. Perhaps you're forgetting you need to continue questing a bit with Gracie before she earns her "mini-promotion" and learns this ability?
I've been through her "mini-promotion" and it was nice that her War Golem Power was made into it, but I think it should have been reworked to make it more of a new additional quest reward type for certain Companions. Would be much better than way, wouldn't it?

Yep, all seems well with Gracie Conrad... except that she doesn't have her Spirited Talent. Did you completely check that unit to make sure she's got her Spirited Talent? I think she doesn't have that Talent. I've looked. Hope she gets her Spirited Talent real soon. Please fix her up.