Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Crown Shop Class Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
It's awesome that there is now class weapons in the crown shop, I think it's a great idea, however, these weapons are a bit too perfect and a bit too expensive to keep buying, as they don't level up with you.

Will they be put as drops in dungeons or by certain bosses?

This is something to consider as we have to pay to play already or purchase areas, as I am not a fan of pay to win games or scenarios? I don't mind farming and working hard to gain such items, even if the drop rate is low, as long as there is a chance to gain these items with time and effort.

After all, is KI motto not, Time vs Crowns?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well I have never seen a crown shop item as a drop but I have seen many drops that are equal or even better in stats. Perhaps you could buy one and then stitch it to the highest like weapon that you have. I currently have mine stitched to the Minotaur's Axe.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
The Axe of the Minotaur Lords is an exception to the rule, it was given Follow Through talent, making it the best possible weapon for the Buccaneer and maybe Privateer!

No, I am not wanting to buy a weapon and stitch it for the look! Not sure where you got that and why would I want to waste that many crowns?

I also cant believe you have never gotten crown items as drops, you must not farm ships then. No the Items we get do not state crown item, but they have the exact same stats, only 4 more nautical level requirement. Still, you can get the best possible stats as a drop and Crown gear usually tends to have the best stats.

These Items do drop from ships, now I think Weapons and Gear should also drop from Bosses or Dungeons.

It is quite and easy concept to grasp, after all, Wizard101 does this all the time.