Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trading!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
HI It's Ignacio here and I was just wondering if anyone up at Kingslsle has thought to make it that companions could be traded from one person to another on the same account fro crowns. Also Could you do that with other stuff like mounts and ship? Just asking, please write back. Thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ignacio213 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
HI It's Ignacio here and I was just wondering if anyone up at Kingslsle has thought to make it that companions could be traded from one person to another on the same account fro crowns. Also Could you do that with other stuff like mounts and ship? Just asking, please write back. Thanks.
Well in your list you can trade mounts between pirates but companions and ships are just too loyal to trade.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Companions and Ships are crown items and therefore in the KI kingdom, never ever going to be tradable.

The most that they ever might make tradable are dabloons, because dabloons are like treasure cards.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Ignacio213 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Chrissy is significantly right, they're too loyal (in other terms valuable) to trade. They are earned bravely by your pirate, and if you can't trade Crown Shop items, then I don't think you could trade companions. Companions are meant to be logic, and are meant to be treated like buddies, or shipmates, or friends, not slaves! Think of trading your best friend, or any friend, who likes you and wanted to join your crew. And you can trade some items, just look at the bottom and see if it says "No Trade".

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Yes I indeed agree with Chrissy ships and crew mates are indeed untradeable, thou there are other loot that are tradable mates.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan