Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

be careful who to talk to

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
ok so last night i was fighting this level 40 witchdocter and level 6 swash buckler and then when the fight started the witchdocter says you are going to die anyway XD.(probably because it was 2 on 1) then i said you should think twice about who you are talking to. then he said i did i'm talking to you so when he got all is buffs and moves out of they way he must've saw my profile because i few seconds later he fled. but for some reason the swashbuckler didn't .even though i beat her she was brave and had courage.

Captain
May 13, 2011
the awesome smuggl... on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
ok so last night i was fighting this level 40 witchdocter and level 6 swash buckler and then when the fight started the witchdocter says you are going to die anyway XD.(probably because it was 2 on 1) then i said you should think twice about who you are talking to. then he said i did i'm talking to you so when he got all is buffs and moves out of they way he must've saw my profile because i few seconds later he fled. but for some reason the swashbuckler didn't .even though i beat her she was brave and had courage.
if that witchdoctor knew i think he would feel ashamed. the swashbuckler was outmatched, but fought anyway. thats something we all should follow in the spar chamber. who knows? maybe luck turns your way when all hope seems lost

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Ah, don't you love it when a trash talker get beat? (Well he forfeited but still)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
CoolRebon on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Ah, don't you love it when a trash talker get beat? (Well he forfeited but still)
A wins a win

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the awesome smuggl... on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
Braggers beware! I'm very proud that the 6th level SB stayed the course, I hope you didn't beat her too badly?

Bosun
May 10, 2010
I hear it and see it all the time, someone always talks trash or is impolite to my friends, then when I say that rude, they challenge me to PVP? Hello, me? seriously? Do they not realize? Of course they don't!

Not long ago, my significant other and I were farming Tyson together and met this very rude person. He said he has played the game since launch and never ever lost a match. I told him, if he wanted to keep that streak, he better stop being rude and learn some manners before I teach him some. So he called me on it, thinking I was not good enough, me of all people, little did he know, right?

So, long story short, I defeated him, and I had 2 companions and over half my health, but he still said, I almost had you defeated... Really? wow, the nerve... Then I told him, he should not be so rude or ignorant thinking he can beat anyone and never lose, so then he threatened to report me. I just blocked him and left, but still, sore losers and rude people really need to learn the value of R - E - S - P - E - C - T!

Just another of lifes valuable lessons, you never know who you may be talking to...

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
Yep. Happened to me at least three times. I'll be in Brawling' Hall.... minding my own business or talking to my friends. Yep. Then I take my armor off and put some more loose, not noticeable clothing on. When me and my friends are chatting, a level forty comes to me and says "Hey noob! Want to pvp? Nah, don't bother, you'll die the first round". Little did he know that I have three maxes. Heh. All farmed. I agreed saying "Lol, I am bored also, why not? Just a friendly little competition!" I kept my armor off mostly because I didn't feel like putting it back on and sorting my powers back in order. He put his best armor on! Lets just say it didn't turn out like he planned. I defeated him in less then five rounds without even buffing. Then he actually said, " Ha, I was going easy on you anyway noob. I didn't want you crying at my feet". I then told him to check my level. He stopped talking and left! Next time look before you challenge someone!
Jenna 65
Jenna 65
Jenna 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think the word 'noob' should be banned. Glad you taught him a lesson. Maybe it will shut him up awhile.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
PvP Buccaneers on May 24, 2014 wrote:
Yep. Happened to me at least three times. I'll be in Brawling' Hall.... minding my own business or talking to my friends. Yep. Then I take my armor off and put some more loose, not noticeable clothing on. When me and my friends are chatting, a level forty comes to me and says "Hey noob! Want to pvp? Nah, don't bother, you'll die the first round". Little did he know that I have three maxes. Heh. All farmed. I agreed saying "Lol, I am bored also, why not? Just a friendly little competition!" I kept my armor off mostly because I didn't feel like putting it back on and sorting my powers back in order. He put his best armor on! Lets just say it didn't turn out like he planned. I defeated him in less then five rounds without even buffing. Then he actually said, " Ha, I was going easy on you anyway noob. I didn't want you crying at my feet". I then told him to check my level. He stopped talking and left! Next time look before you challenge someone!
Jenna 65
Jenna 65
Jenna 65
don't you just love shutting up boasters. it won't get you fustrated and it won't stress you out you and can beat up them for fun

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
True because they often want to steal your account.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I think pvp should be banned. It causes nothing good.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I hope none of the devs see this.. x-x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PvP is neither good or bad in itself - its the people who make it good or bad. Perhaps a pvp arena should be made a menu chat only to stop the 'smack' talk, but would anyone like this? Find the good people and play with them, ignore the bad ones and leave them be. Soon no one will want to play with them and hopefully, they'll get the message.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
If fun weren't good, you'd be absolutely right.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
An amusing episode -
A friend of mine likes to arrange pvp sessions with his friends, he finds a quiet server and calls us to participate. Last night he tries to arrange a 3v3. I show and he begins to divide us into teams. The other leader didn't want me on his team, says" She's too low leveled." ( I love to stitch and favor Skull Island fashions - I even stitch my weapons ). My friend says "Check her level" No more complaints. lol.
We never got around to fighting, after all the rules discussed; 3v3 only, no doubloons, no Nausica and at first no Crown weapons ( but I persuaded them to allow ). We begin. And after all the rules a fourth jumps in!
I was all for continuing 3v4 ( my side with the 3 ) but they spent the entire first around yelling at the guy, telling him to flee ( which he didn't do ). Then they all flee! What a waste of time!