Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

question plz read!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ok so i have noticed that all the starter companions are from mooshu, and idk if its an easter egg or whatever but whats that all about?

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I assumed that they were created to help explain certain topics of Mooshu before Monkey King took over.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
CoolRebon on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
I assumed that they were created to help explain certain topics of Mooshu before Monkey King took over.
gee i never thought of it that way but i agree with cool rebon

fearless talon Lewis

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think they did it because MooShu is one of the most popular worlds, I guess it could be because MooShu was the last world before they added Marleybone and Aquila

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
In the early part of the game, where you can be expected to be learning the game, it also makes your crew look very different from the enemies you are fighting. Later on, when you are fighting samoorai, goat monks, horses, etc, you know your own crew well, and how to find them in fights.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
actually they were doing that for a quest in mooshu where your starter companion needs to help you disgrace a mighty general (don't ask plz) so he tells you to write insulting things on the walls of the general's house. btw this takes place in a dungeon.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
aw darn, i thought it was an easter egg lol. oh well...

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
idk why but I agree because my companion subadai is also from mooshu

sent from dead-eye chris hawser

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Subodai is an exiled amber horde warrior. The amber horde are horses who invaded mooshu and are now causing problems for the humble people of subata skyway mooshu.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
mitopirate on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
idk why but I agree because my companion subadai is also from mooshu

yeah i know have him

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Kronosroses on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Subodai is an exiled amber horde warrior. The amber horde are horses who invaded mooshu and are now causing problems for the humble people of subata skyway mooshu.
yeah, even though i am a max their names still come up yellow, they are the toughest bad guys in mooshu i think

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
are you saying the horse guys are over level 65?

btw sry in my last response I did a buccaneer sign instead of swashbuckler. I got mixed up

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
Kronosroses on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
so does that mean Subodai is a bad guy?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
mitopirate on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
so does that mean Subodai is a bad guy?

No, because the bad guys treated him badly and exiled him and he changed his ways.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
fearless robert sp... on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
ok so i have noticed that all the starter companions are from mooshu, and idk if its an easter egg or whatever but whats that all about?
I conceive that this was to show you what the Armada had to do with Mooshu.