Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Easter Party

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
Don't worry Robert, you haven't missed it. It's the 18th. You have a week to go.
oooooh, ok that was close, thx chrissy

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'd like to give a reminder that the Easter party is;

Friday April 18, (this friday, not last friday)
6:30 pm Eastern
Vadima area 1
Live realm.

And of course, any pirates who see this post are invited and welcomed to attend.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
SlightlyMadWizard on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
The Easter Party is this coming Friday, April 18. It will be held in Realm Vadima, area 1, at Avery's Court Life Fountain - Skull Island at 6:30 pm EDT. You haven't missed it yet.
-glances up- Oh great, the busiest week of the year for me also has the day of a party. Dang, lucky that I'm off Friday... But I'll be on a field trip till Thursday, so I'm not sure if I'll make it. I might be too tired from all the walking in the cave. But oh well, I'll try to make it...

Ciao!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CdeWinter on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
I'd like to give a reminder that the Easter party is;

Friday April 18, (this friday, not last friday)
6:30 pm Eastern
Vadima area 1
Live realm.

And of course, any pirates who see this post are invited and welcomed to attend.
Hello Scarlet, I am going to do my best to make it as well. Being Easter break, we have a few things planned all week for the kiddos, so I will have to see how the events unfold. I would very much like to make it and if I do I may be late and have to jump on-and-off the game as usual, to tend to and play with the pee-wee pirates.

Hopefully I will see all of you there!

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Hmm not sure about it. You see a few friends and I are doing this math and science project and I'm not sure how long that's gonna take. But I will try my best to come. (Who knows what surprises I might have in store for y'all if I come!)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
Hmm not sure about it. You see a few friends and I are doing this math and science project and I'm not sure how long that's gonna take. But I will try my best to come. (Who knows what surprises I might have in store for y'all if I come!)
Don't worry, I completely understand how important science projects are. I would not be offended at all if you miss a party because of science, just don't lose your eyebrows!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I would have made it but I was really sick on Friday and forgot about the party :(

I am so sorry