Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Easter Party

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Hi there, how's it going eh?

We just had a pretty good party for Rebecca, but I was thinking, Easter is coming soon and what better time for a party. Now I would like to be clear that this party will not be for anybody, but simply just to have a party.
I figured with Easter weekend being a nice four day weekend that it would be perfect timing.

So, right now I'm thinking we could meet at the lif fountain in Avery's court on Vadima realm as usual. As for the date, I'm thinking either the Friday or Saturday would be best, I expect many people will be busy on Easter Sunday.

So please, post back and let me know which day of that weekend will work best for most.

Red Scarlet Kidd (still enjoying the spring snowfalls)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:

We just had a pretty good party for Rebecca, but I was thinking, Easter is coming soon and what better time for a party. Now I would like to be clear that this party will not be for anybody, but simply just to have a party.
I figured with Easter weekend being a nice four day weekend that it would be perfect timing.

So, right now I'm thinking we could meet at the lif fountain in Avery's court on Vadima realm as usual. As for the date, I'm thinking either the Friday or Saturday would be best, I expect many people will be busy on Easter Sunday.

So please, post back and let me know which day of that weekend will work best for most.

What a perfectly marvelous idea. I had snowfall last night too and loved it. My schedule is pretty open so either day is great for me. I will have to start appraising my Marshadillo's to see who gets to come. No, wait.....The Easter Eggaloon, Yea that's it. Wait, but the Chocolope Dang, wish I could bring all, lol. Nuts, my Pookaloon is giving me the stink eye, I forgot all about him, sigh maybe a miracle will happen and pets can be in houses by then, lol. I am so toast.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
That sounds okay, but what are we doing exactly? I can use my Aquilan Galleon as some sort of cruise ship, everyone could hang out on it as I sail around Skull Island or anywhere else, then maybe we could move to someone's house.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

If you say the time and what area (like area 1 or area two.) I'll go. though if your going into Aquila I'll have to leave you there, I can only spend $10 a month on here and I used it to get the coconut mount. But money well spent. I think Saturday, would work for me. And hopefully the updates are live then and maybe we could explore the new places.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009

Two things:
First, I vote for Friday. I can stay longer that way.
Second, I need the exact date and time, please.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Kai Alcott on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Two things:
First, I vote for Friday. I can stay longer that way.
Second, I need the exact date and time, please.
Spartacus and Kai,
don't worry there will be an exact date and time. I'm just waiting to see which day works best.
Also, I'll say Vadima area 1, but there's usually only 1 area available for Vadiam. It's why I like to hold parties and meetings on that realm.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
What a perfectly marvelous idea. I had snowfall last night too and loved it. My schedule is pretty open so either day is great for me. I will have to start appraising my Marshadillo's to see who gets to come. No, wait.....The Easter Eggaloon, Yea that's it. Wait, but the Chocolope Dang, wish I could bring all, lol. Nuts, my Pookaloon is giving me the stink eye, I forgot all about him, sigh maybe a miracle will happen and pets can be in houses by then, lol. I am so toast.
If you bring all of them in your bag and show them off one by one maybe just maybe you wouldn't be a future pet snack for the next update.

Captain
May 13, 2011
ill try to come. now if only my stupid brain will remember this time...

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
If you bring all of them in your bag and show them off one by one maybe just maybe you wouldn't be a future pet snack for the next update.
Excellent Idea. They are all going in my backpack and I'll take turns walking them.
Phew, I'm saved.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i may be there, and i also vote for friday. what time, date, and realm?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Okay, so it sound's like Friday is looking to be the best date so far, so at this time I will say that the party shall be;

Time: 6:30 pm Eastern
Realm: Vadima (area 1)
Place: Avery's Court Life fountain, Skull Island, The Spiral
Date: Friday April 18, 2014. Anno Domini

Iternerary (definitely subject to change)
I know that these parties kinda do whatever depending on who shows up, but I was thinking for this one we could at least have some spooky stories and possibly a ship race.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
CdeWinter on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
Okay, so it sound's like Friday is looking to be the best date so far, so at this time I will say that the party shall be;

I know that these parties kinda do whatever depending on who shows up, but I was thinking for this one we could at least have some spooky stories and possibly a ship race.
I really want to come, and maybe finally upload some albums on Central. Might have to be off for a few minutes. Can do a ship race? I have an idea.

Course: Skull Island to Valencia and back, then to Fort McMurtry in Haunted Skyway. That's the farthest I can go. But we all race in Bison ships. So no Aquilan Galleons. I'll have to hit boost!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
If it's spooky stories, we can use my Haunted Galleon and travel around The Haunted Skyway, maybe?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
CdeWinter on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:

cool, sounds fun. i will try to be their

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I should also make clear that this party will take place on the Live Realm, not the test realm, if the test realm is even still on at Easter.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
If there was a ship race, and it went through CR, i would have to stop and kill a few ghost ships...

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
blast it! i missed it, sorry guys, i totally FORGOT.
Don't worry, it hasn't happened yet, the party is not until next weekend, Friday April 18.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
The 18th oh that may not work for me. You see the 18th is my little brother's birthday so I may not be there. However I will try to get there but don't count on it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Don't worry Robert, you haven't missed it. It's the 18th. You have a week to go.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
huh it isn't the 18th yet o.o

Also I am definitely going to show up :D

First Mate
May 01, 2012
The Easter Party is this coming Friday, April 18. It will be held in Realm Vadima, area 1, at Avery's Court Life Fountain - Skull Island at 6:30 pm EDT. You haven't missed it yet.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
UGGH! I'm gonna miss it! At least I have good excuse. I'm going away with my family for a few days. Starting the day BEFORE!! I never get to any parties! Well, besides Rebecca's Party.