Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

5000th fabulous yars for Chrissy!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, a very long time ago, in another millennium, mankind set foot on the moon. Today a new milestone of such greatness has been achieved. It's been a year in the making, and it has finally come true. The Guinness world record of pirates better right this down, because Chrissy the Blesser has received 5000 yars. No wait, we interrupt this regular pirate podcast to bring even better news! this just in, 5001 Yars! Scientists have confirmed that a fantastic blessing to the community is a blessing that we all love, and what a blessing she is!

Brazil have stopped the World Cup for a bit, to congratulate Chrissy! And here comes the president Avery of the US of Pirates, to award Chrissy with the most famous honor a community person can recieve, the badge of the Blesser!

Who do we sing for? We sing for Chrissy!!!
WHO do we sing for? WE SING for CHRISSY!!!
HOLA AMIGO, WHO DO WE SING FOR? We... SING FOR CHRISSY!

C- Crazy epic fun
H- Hi five legend!
R- Ridiculously entertaining.
I- Incredible!
S- Super
S- Supremely nice pirate overlord
Y- You! She loves you, she loves me, she loves everyone!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, a very long time ago, in another millennium, mankind set foot on the moon. Today a new milestone of such greatness has been achieved. It's been a year in the making, and it has finally come true. The Guinness world record of pirates better right this down, because Chrissy the Blesser has received 5000 yars. No wait, we interrupt this regular pirate podcast to bring even better news! this just in, 5001 Yars! Scientists have confirmed that a fantastic blessing to the community is a blessing that we all love, and what a blessing she is!

Brazil have stopped the World Cup for a bit, to congratulate Chrissy! And here comes the president Avery of the US of Pirates, to award Chrissy with the most famous honor a community person can recieve, the badge of the Blesser!

C- Crazy epic fun
H- Hi five legend!
I- Incredible!
S- Super
Oh Dino........*More tears* You are truly amazing. This is beyond cool. News stopping? Guinnes? Brazil stopping the world cup? And a badge from Avery himself? As incredibly hilarious and genius all that is I think I am touched most just by knowing that you love me enough to sing to me and doing silly things like this to make others laugh has me on blessing giggles cascade loop. You do have this right Dino, I do love all of you and it warms the barnacles of my heart to know that I am truly loved back in return. *More group Chrissy hugs*

*Happily sniffs* Now I know I can get through this if I just don't run out of tissues.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:

C- Crazy epic fun
H- Hi five legend!
I- Incredible!
S- Super
You have a wonderful sense of style and creativity, Dino. What better way to praise Chrissy than the inventive way in which you have done. Chrissy's rise to 5000+ yars was even bigger news then I could have ever imagined! And everything you said about her couldn't be more true: Epic fun, legend, entertaining, incredible, super, supremely nice, overflowing with love...yep, you got it all covered. She is one of a kind and so are you for that matter.

Congratulations, Chrissy- for being just the kind of pirate and friend that we could all use and are so fond of.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I say that blew ME post out the port hole of me ship ye be good mate real good, and congrats again lassie ye earned it

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
You have a wonderful sense of style and creativity, Dino. What better way to praise Chrissy than the inventive way in which you have done. Chrissy's rise to 5000+ yars was even bigger news then I could have ever imagined! And everything you said about her couldn't be more true: Epic fun, legend, entertaining, incredible, super, supremely nice, overflowing with love...yep, you got it all covered. She is one of a kind and so are you for that matter.

Congratulations, Chrissy- for being just the kind of pirate and friend that we could all use and are so fond of.
*More sniffing and blushing* Valkoor your words will be a treasure my heart will never leave unguarded. Seriously though you guys are gonna cause an upset in the stock market for tissue sales. My fondness for all of you exceeds even this astronomical amount of yars and each one is a kind look or hug or a sweet smile from every one of you and I treasure each and every one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
I say that blew ME post out the port hole of me ship ye be good mate real good, and congrats again lassie ye earned it

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
*Giggles* He called me Lassie again. You are such a charmer Jack. You make that awesome post that warms my heart and then you sneak over here and go and make me smile by callin' me a lassie. Much appreciated Sir. You sure know how to make a lady pirate feel good. The whole family just makes all of us feel good. Sorry..............
Another Chrissy Hug