Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do any witch doctors have ideas?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Do any witch doctors have ideas on how to defeat the dread manticore in bat masterson's promotion? Please respond need help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Do any witch doctors have ideas on how to defeat the dread manticore in bat masterson's promotion? Please respond need help.
I just posted some tips in this thread. For a witchdoctor I would use witchdoctor companions that also boost on the same Will that you do. That way your boosts are helping your whole crew. Then boost that will up as high as you can.............THEN throw your minions out. When you will is at your highest you can get minions that will show up at a higher lever than you are. They will keep the manticores busy so you can focus on one at a time and let the Mojo Echo fly. Each companion with Echo will just pound the stuffins out of your target and when you have all your companions using AoE spells that have the enemy in the center square, every echo will focus on the one you are taking out. That way you will have one less bad guy dealing out damage per turn.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
crissy, i can only use bat masterson. wait, have an idea. I could use summoning powers so that i can defeat a lot of enemies with skeleton allies