Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats You're Favorite Part Of The Story

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Mine is the Polarius War

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~

Administrator
I like that part of the story where you go talk a barkeep in Flotsam.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
LOL you are too funny Me too. This is my second.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
My favorite was Bonnie Anne's promotion quest to Highlander.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
LOL. that when we meet one of the most awesome characters in the game

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~

~Fearful Zane Parker, level 28 Buccaneer~

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
That is hilarious! You're so funny Jack! That's also my most favorite part because we see a very handsome fell'o!
My (two) second favorite parts are when you go to Avery's dock, and when we just enter Scrimshaw's inside!

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Mine is Catbeards trial in Marleybone and Catbeards reaction during it
Silent Maricela Quietly level 65

Captain
May 13, 2011
the battle of Trafalgar will always be a favorite of mine

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
pirate1234241 on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
I love that too! Except I love Catbeard as a companion and I hope you do too!

Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 27 Musketeer

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
the doctor:My personal favorite part is the one where we go to el dorado we find kane in a deep dark temple in el dorado and battle him but than he "kills" us but we actually survived and we than meet the prof.(who is based off me,the doctor) who saves us and than we go back to skull island to only find out the armada has taken over and the prof and i go fight the armada than we try to escape on an armada ship only to fight all of the elites even the one's that died but we defeat them and steal the ship we go try to bring the crew back together in which they all disbanded because they all also thought you were dead,after thinking such a thing they left on your ship and had a funeral(an unessassary funeral i can tell you),subodai went back to the amber horde,bonnie and sarah quit there lifes of piracy and retired to owning a weapon store,old scratch joined a cult of necromancers etc etc. we than get the crew back together and go to fight kane and the king of valencia(who kane at the 2nd trip to valencia turned on him and took other valencia and turned the valencian king into a cycorn.) and we fight them solo and than we blow up the armada facility,take the el dorado gold and the spiral is saved
(Jack skellington steps out of The TaRdIs)
jack:and less we forget darkmoor
Silver joseph vane:Dangit,you spoiled everything GET BACK IN THE TARDIS UNLESS YOU WANT HEAVY WEAPONS GUY TO FIRE HIS MINIGUN AT YOU
doctor:alright alright,were going,jeez
Jack:Well see you next halloween bye now.
silver joseph vane

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
the doctor:My personal favorite part is the one where we go to el dorado we find kane in a deep dark temple in el dorado and battle him but than he "kills" us but we actually survived and we than meet the prof.(who is based off me,the doctor) who saves us and than we go back to skull island to only find out the armada has taken over and the prof and i go fight the armada than we try to escape on an armada ship only to fight all of the elites even the one's that died but we defeat them and steal the ship we go try to bring the crew back together in which they all disbanded because they all also thought you were dead,after thinking such a thing they left on your ship and had a funeral(an unessassary funeral i can tell you),subodai went back to the amber horde,bonnie and sarah quit there lifes of piracy and retired to owning a weapon store,old scratch joined a cult of necromancers etc etc. we than get the crew back together and go to fight kane and the king of valencia(who kane at the 2nd trip to valencia turned on him and took other valencia and turned the valencian king into a cycorn.) and we fight them solo and than we blow up the armada facility,take the el dorado gold and the spiral is saved
(Jack skellington steps out of The TaRdIs)
jack:and less we forget darkmoor
Silver joseph vane:Dangit,you spoiled everything GET BACK IN THE TARDIS UNLESS YOU WANT HEAVY WEAPONS GUY TO FIRE HIS MINIGUN AT YOU
doctor:alright alright,were going,jeez
Jack:Well see you next halloween bye now.
silver joseph vane
Hey, no fair using time machines. No worries about spoilers because *Voice changes*
"Always in motion the future is"

Captain
May 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
Hey, no fair using time machines. No worries about spoilers because *Voice changes*
"Always in motion the future is"
lets not forget this: one tiny change in the past can change a lot in the future. now KI knows what not to include

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate1234241 on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
Definitely mine too, funniest trail in history! Almost expected a musical version!

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
the battle of Trafalgar will always be a favorite of mine
Same. PC+Squad+MB troops vs. Rooke and his Armada forces. That was epic.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i like the part where you unite with el toro to defeat santa rana

Captain
May 16, 2011
Sneaky George Quar... on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
lets not forget this: one tiny change in the past can change a lot in the future. now KI knows what not to include
............................................ Please don't get me started. It doesn't really work that way. If you changed something in the past, causing big changes in the future, how would you have been able to go back in time and change that little thing? *Sighs* Time paradoxes are so important to remember if you ever have a time machine.

Sorry, getting off topic. Anyways, my favorite part of the story line would definitely be getting information from Blind Mew. I'm still figuring out how he gets everywhere so fast. He must be a double agent.

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
The parts of the story that involve learning more about the Armada.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i cant decide actually, my fav part is the whole game lol

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
ugh, that's a hard question.I have it down to marleybone, tumbleweed, or the first half of Mooshu. I just can't decide from there.

Noble Ryan Thompson

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I like pretty much any part of the story Ratbeard is in, I find him hilarious! XD XD