Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Defeat Badges

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would like badges for defeating ships. 100, 500, 1000, etc. I would love to keep track of how many ships I've defeated since from the start.

Thanks!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Kelsey Fireheart on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
I would like badges for defeating ships. 100, 500, 1000, etc. I would love to keep track of how many ships I've defeated since from the start.

Thanks!
that would be cool although wit the collect the wild rice from general tso i think i've destroyed 1,000 right there

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Cool idea. And the reward for those badges would be nautical XP .

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
The critters on the ships often count toward badges, even if you sink them in broadside combat. For example, all my pirates are "Plagues" upon the Amber Horde from sinking their ships.

Community Leader
Exactly. But I'm more curious about how many ships, not people.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!