Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hoodoo Bundle

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I love the things in the Hoodoo Bundle. However, I would love for my gear to look a bit cooler like the one on the card. Why not make the gear glow a bit green? Also the companion's staff should glow green as well? Maybe his gear glow green as well? That would be very unique and VERY VERY attractive.

Can you also allow the Witchdoctor's Lab to be decorated? Or have it do something. Like give rewards, but atm, I don't know what kind of rewards it'd give. Maybe gold, companion tomes (would be rare), simple stuff? It's way too big and too nice to be just a furniture. IMO anyway.

I would love for my eyes to glow just like on the card too. But I got no clue if that's even possible. It looks awesome on the card though!

Thanks!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Community Leader
I agree - I think there are a few changes that would really enhance the bundle:

1. The monkey's accuracy should be bumped up between 5 and 10 or he should be able to train Accurate to at least be mediocre in combat for his level

2. The outfit should offer the glowing hand, and the monkey's final tier should have a glowing staff

3. The Witchdoctor's Lab should allow you to place items inside and/or give daily rewards

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Community Leader
I agree 1000000%!

When I first saw the art on the Card, I thought wow that is going to look EPIC!
Then when I saw the gear in game, I was like, Meh. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of the gear, but wish it glowed green like the art shows. Especially on the companion too!

The eyes glowing green would be the icing on the cake! They did it in the Wizard101 library pages event quest bosses so why not eh? :P

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
Kelsey Fireheart on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
I love the things in the Hoodoo Bundle. However, I would love for my gear to look a bit cooler like the one on the card. Why not make the gear glow a bit green? Also the companion's staff should glow green as well? Maybe his gear glow green as well? That would be very unique and VERY VERY attractive.

Can you also allow the Witchdoctor's Lab to be decorated? Or have it do something. Like give rewards, but atm, I don't know what kind of rewards it'd give. Maybe gold, companion tomes (would be rare), simple stuff? It's way too big and too nice to be just a furniture. IMO anyway.

I would love for my eyes to glow just like on the card too. But I got no clue if that's even possible. It looks awesome on the card though!

Thanks!
Happy ye got it apparently a lot of Walmart's don't have the bundle like NJ, (AZ) etc. (on another message board)
So good job finding it Wish I could find it here in Arizona sadly haven't guess I will just have to continue looking at as many Walmart's as possible

Fearless Maya Nelson lvl 50 Buccaneer

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
Pirates o the Spir... on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
I agree 1000000%!

When I first saw the art on the Card, I thought wow that is going to look EPIC!
Then when I saw the gear in game, I was like, Meh. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of the gear, but wish it glowed green like the art shows. Especially on the companion too!

The eyes glowing green would be the icing on the cake! They did it in the Wizard101 library pages event quest bosses so why not eh? :P
I agree but sadly Walmart's almost everywhere aren't selling the hoodoo bundle to anyone considering so many pirates want the awesome card this is super sad :( hope ye can help mate also it's not just me as i have stated( so that other person just got super lucky because no one else has found it.

Fearless Maya Nelson Level 50 buccaneer

Practical Brooke Fairlead Lvl 15 witchdoctor

Fearless Amber Jellico lvl 17 swashbuckler

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I hear rumors of a hoodoo bundle, but none of the 5 walmarts I've visited have it. And without something new to do, I'm back to Wizard anyway. If I ever see the bundle I might just start playing Pirate again.

Ensign
May 24, 2012
I'm not able to find the Hoodoo Bundle ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(