Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bumbaloons And Buffaloons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2011
From my perspective, i think these mobs are quite overpowered. If there are more than 5 of them in one fight, i just cannot win. It makes the game hard and sometimes not very entertaining, since all i have to do is go through 8-10 fights that are way to challenging. Other people may not agree with me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Super Witchdoctor on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
From my perspective, i think these mobs are quite overpowered. If there are more than 5 of them in one fight, i just cannot win. It makes the game hard and sometimes not very entertaining, since all i have to do is go through 8-10 fights that are way to challenging. Other people may not agree with me.
Hello Usue7, Welcome to the message boards. We have all kinds of good info here to help you out. First thing, whenever I need to tackle those furry airbags I always re read the May 2013 newsletter for One-Eyed Jack's fantastic tips on how to corral them. I have followed his advice and the battles are actually stress free for me now. There are also several threads with tips from many players on what works best for them.
You are not alone in your annoyance but not to worry, they can be bested and sent 'Wahooing' on their way.