Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Ranks List Update

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well thanks to my gift of gab and the wonderful creativity of the folks at KingsIsle we have a new rank to add to the list.

0-49 Ensign
50-99 Petty Officer
100-199 Lieutenant
200-299 Gunner's Mate
300-399 Bosun
400-499 First Mate
500-749 Captain
750-999 Commodore
1000-1499 Admiral
1500-2999 Dread Pirate
3000-???? Pirate Overlord

Administrator
Congrats, Pirate Overlord!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Congrats, Pirate Overlord!
*Blushes furiously* Why thank you kind sir. *Executes an elegant bow with a perfectly Anne Radcliffey flourish of her plumed hat*

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Well thanks to my gift of gab and the wonderful creativity of the folks at KingsIsle we have a new rank to add to the list.

0-49 Ensign
50-99 Petty Officer
100-199 Lieutenant
200-299 Gunner's Mate
300-399 Bosun
400-499 First Mate
500-749 Captain
750-999 Commodore
1000-1499 Admiral
1500-2999 Dread Pirate
Congrats on finding out what the new rank is Chrissy! Here's hoping that you'll stay with us for a long time to help us and have fun with us. (And give us peeks at the new ranks.)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

0-49 Ensign
50-99 Petty Officer
100-199 Lieutenant
200-299 Gunner's Mate
300-399 Bosun
400-499 First Mate
500-749 Captain
750-999 Commodore
1000-1499 Admiral
1500-2999 Dread Pirate
Congratulations, Chrissy- now that is a cool sounding rank. And congratulations on being a super nice and considerate person and a huge positive influence to others on the boards. Now wait a minute, wait a minute, stop the presses, put the pony back in the barn......super nice..... considerate.....positive influence...- now that sounds nothing like a Pirate Overlord. That title does not seem fitting at all-

"I object...,"
"Sustained...,"
"Motion to Strike...,"
"Whom...?"
"Motion Granted...,"
"Overruled...,"
"No, Overlord...,"
"Proceed...,"
"Call your next witness...,"
"What if he doesn't answer...?"
"Than badger 'em..."
"You're in contempt..."
"Well, you're in protempt...,"
"Order in the court...,"
"Large with extra cheese, sausage, pepperoni and hot sauce...,"
"Remember you're under oath..."
"Yeah, but she's Over-lord...,"
"If the hook doesn't fit...we must acquit...,"
"Disregard the last statement...,"
"Permission to approach the bench..."
"Sure, but it's already taken..."
"That's just hearsay...,"
"Nothing wrong with being thrifty these days...,"
"Your honor here are the new testimonies and recently acquired evidence..."
"Well, I guess the proof is in the pudding...,"
"Case dismissed...,"

Well, the message board jury has deliberated, the verdict is in and, Chrissy, you are guilty of being a truly awesome pirate, person and friend- on too many counts to....well...count. So, congratulations on your new rank and for being a wonderful person as well. What an EPIC sounding rank- enjoy being the first Pirate Overlord. Now, time to get my hands on some pudding.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
*Blushes furiously* Why thank you kind sir. *Executes an elegant bow with a perfectly Anne Radcliffey flourish of her plumed hat*
congrats on pirate overload x hands you the golden crown of pirates x

Captain
May 16, 2011
Well then, congratulations on making it to 3,000 posts and receiving the title of Pirate Overlord! Wow, I didn't expect anyone to make it this far, but you did! Two thumbs up for me!

Cheers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Scarlet Freeman on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Congrats on finding out what the new rank is Chrissy! Here's hoping that you'll stay with us for a long time to help us and have fun with us. (And give us peeks at the new ranks.)
Aww thank you, what a sweet thing to say. I have no plans on leaving as this family is way too much fun. Your encouragement means so much, I am truly honored.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations, Chrissy- now that is a cool sounding rank. And congratulations on being a super nice and considerate person and a huge positive influence to others on the boards. Now wait a minute, wait a minute, stop the presses, put the pony back in the barn......super nice..... considerate.....positive influence...- now that sounds nothing like a Pirate Overlord. That title does not seem fitting at all-

"I object...,"
"Sustained...,"
"Motion to Strike...,"
"Whom...?"
"Motion Granted...,"
"Overruled...,"
"No, Overlord...,"
"Proceed...,"
"Call your next witness...,"
"What if he doesn't answer...?"
"Than badger 'em..."
"You're in contempt..."
"Well, you're in protempt...,"
"Order in the court...,"
"Large with extra cheese, sausage, pepperoni and hot sauce...,"
"Remember you're under oath..."
"Yeah, but she's Over-lord...,"
"If the hook doesn't fit...we must acquit...,"
"Disregard the last statement...,"
"Permission to approach the bench..."
"Sure, but it's already taken..."
"That's just hearsay...,"
"Nothing wrong with being thrifty these days...,"
"Your honor here are the new testimonies and recently acquired evidence..."
"Well, I guess the proof is in the pudding...,"
"Case dismissed...,"

Well, the message board jury has deliberated, the verdict is in and, Chrissy, you are guilty of being a truly awesome pirate, person and friend- on too many counts to....well...count. So, congratulations on your new rank and for being a wonderful person as well. What an EPIC sounding rank- enjoy being the first Pirate Overlord. Now, time to get my hands on some pudding.
Lol you really have a gift for making me giggle. That was simply, in my judgement, the most appealing post I have read today. My jury says that you are so good at blessing th'Blesser and all of our message board marauder family that you keep me in blessing overdrive just to keep up with you. Your sweet and kind words have warmed me deeply, either that or its's all this blushing I am enduring. If I am guilty of such things, and of all I freely admit, then I say that we should with jurisprudence Get this party started

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
privateerking on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
congrats on pirate overload x hands you the golden crown of pirates x
* Bows graciously and accepts crown with great honor* *Places crown on display for all to enjoy and places huge plaque with room for many names to be added as those worthy of wearing said crown.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
Well then, congratulations on making it to 3,000 posts and receiving the title of Pirate Overlord! Wow, I didn't expect anyone to make it this far, but you did! Two thumbs up for me!

Cheers!
Thank you so much for the thumbs up. Coming from you it means a lot and I am truly honored. Your kindness along with so many others has left this Pirate Overlord just beaming with joy. *Starts practicing the royal wave*

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Lol you really have a gift for making me giggle. That was simply, in my judgement, the most appealing post I have read today. My jury says that you are so good at blessing th'Blesser and all of our message board marauder family that you keep me in blessing overdrive just to keep up with you. Your sweet and kind words have warmed me deeply, either that or its's all this blushing I am enduring. If I am guilty of such things, and of all I freely admit, then I say that we should with jurisprudence Get this party started
Thank you, Chrissy. I am happy to make you giggle and try to bring any bit of laughter into your life. You are a joy and you deserve all the praise. I posted a new thread about having a party for you but it got pushed back with all the updated topics and not many updating due to the weekend post traffic. I am trying to get the party started and will keep updating the thread to honor you with a party.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010

0-49 Ensign
50-99 Petty Officer
100-199 Lieutenant
200-299 Gunner's Mate
300-399 Bosun
400-499 First Mate
500-749 Captain
750-999 Commodore
1000-1499 Admiral
1500-2999 Dread Pirate
I must say I'm impressed. I never thought someone other than a KI board member could ever achieve that many posts, but clearly you've done the impossible. You've also contributed so much info and advice as any KI member would. You've done so much for your fellow Spiral sailors, I wish to entitle you the highest rank I can bestow; Spiral Supreme Commander May you continue to guide and encourage us for as long as the Spiral is still in motion *solutes*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Serpent10611 on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
I must say I'm impressed. I never thought someone other than a KI board member could ever achieve that many posts, but clearly you've done the impossible. You've also contributed so much info and advice as any KI member would. You've done so much for your fellow Spiral sailors, I wish to entitle you the highest rank I can bestow; Spiral Supreme Commander May you continue to guide and encourage us for as long as the Spiral is still in motion *solutes*
Thank you for your kind words but most of my information I am just quoting the great team at KingsIsle. I lack many areas of understanding in game mechanics which is why I depend on you guys to show your knowledge. Math just isn't my strong suit. I could always find the right answer in Algebra but my teacher was always stumped by how I did it. He would look at my work sheet and just shake his head and say it made no sense whatsoever, yea I had the answer right. My goofy way of thinking helps in many areas of my life but the discipline of math will trip me up every time. I just do my research and I go back and just parrot the good stuff the developers say and I pass on their knowledge with a kind word and a giggle. No smarter than the rest of you great players. I just share a lot.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for your kind words but most of my information I am just quoting the great team at KingsIsle. I lack many areas of understanding in game mechanics which is why I depend on you guys to show your knowledge. Math just isn't my strong suit. I could always find the right answer in Algebra but my teacher was always stumped by how I did it. He would look at my work sheet and just shake his head and say it made no sense whatsoever, yea I had the answer right. My goofy way of thinking helps in many areas of my life but the discipline of math will trip me up every time. I just do my research and I go back and just parrot the good stuff the developers say and I pass on their knowledge with a kind word and a giggle. No smarter than the rest of you great players. I just share a lot.
You're welcome, and I see no shame in quoting KI. My compliment wasn't toward game mechanics btw. It was toward things like advice, strategy, helping someone to explain what they're trying to say, or helping to answer some questions in Blind Mews Musings. You've got good ideas. And so what if you have gab, you make people feel acknowledged in a positive way

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Serpent10611 on May 1, 2014 wrote:
You're welcome, and I see no shame in quoting KI. My compliment wasn't toward game mechanics btw. It was toward things like advice, strategy, helping someone to explain what they're trying to say, or helping to answer some questions in Blind Mews Musings. You've got good ideas. And so what if you have gab, you make people feel acknowledged in a positive way
Your kind words have made me smile. Thank you from the bottom of my piratical heart.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
u and your big mouth lol
i guess the next rank will be undead forever talking pirate

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
and i worked out chrissy needs to get to 5000 posts for the next rank

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on May 4, 2014 wrote:
and i worked out chrissy needs to get to 5000 posts for the next rank
Lol, I think I will leave it up to Jack. Besides, the longer it takes, the greater the fun and anticipation and the less I have to worry about it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on May 4, 2014 wrote:
u and your big mouth lol
i guess the next rank will be undead forever talking pirate
Whell............I guess that is synonymous with verbose, except for the undead part.

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
cool, I finally figured this rank thing out, part of me wants to just send a lot of little replies to get a high rank but I don't really need to. I have played p101 and w101 for years and I have been very active but until a few months ago I m finally starting to look at the message boards. I don't really like to be one of the popular um I guess you could call it big talkers. I just send a few helpful tips now and then, but mainly I just focus on playing the game. No matter how big you are on the message board that does not always mean you are a big time p101 or w101 player. Anyway thanks for the message and here is a yar to you.