Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing certain Companion Tier 1 Badges

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack, if you can read this bug report, this is what you should know.

After I've completed their promotion quests and promoted Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard, Old Scratch, one of the Mooshu 5, Presidio 5, and Kraken Skulls 5 to Tier 2, I've not received Badges showing that I've promoted these Companions to Tier 2 after promoting them, nor am I seeing these earned Badges in "My Badges". It appears that these are the only Companions who have their first promotion quests that don't award Badges after I've promoted them for the first time. Can this be fixed, please?

Thanks for hearing me and responding!

Administrator
There is no badge for promoting a companion one time, only for when you promote companions 2 times (except for El Toro). This is because those promotion levels were the max promotion tiers available at launch. We do have plans to add more badges for promotions; however, not for the early promotion levels noted.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
There is no badge for promoting a companion one time, only for when you promote companions 2 times (except for El Toro). This is because those promotion levels were the max promotion tiers available at launch. We do have plans to add more badges for promotions; however, not for the early promotion levels noted.
Oh. Well, thanks for replying, anyway.