Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A suggestion for PVP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
I think that when ranked PVP comes out,(or sooner) there should be an option to solo another pirate, without your companions, so that way you don't have to worry about the unfairness of one class getting better companions than the other class. of course, this could pose a problem for privateers, but they could probably find some way to work around it, or maybe they get a companion but they're both at half health? Idk.
Tell me what you think or if you see any problems! Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ninja pirate on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
I think that when ranked PVP comes out,(or sooner) there should be an option to solo another pirate, without your companions, so that way you don't have to worry about the unfairness of one class getting better companions than the other class. of course, this could pose a problem for privateers, but they could probably find some way to work around it, or maybe they get a companion but they're both at half health? Idk.
Tell me what you think or if you see any problems! Thanks!
Now that sounds really interesting. Skill vs skill. But classes like Privateer that are best at boosting their crew would be at a serious disadvantage.