Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay- Dawn of the Marauders

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
OOC: My first roleplay! Feel free to join in!

It was a dark and stormy night. George Gordon was resting in his bunkhouse. Just that day, he found out about a secret mission, one that required expansive knowledge of all classes. All he knew about was being a Buccaneer! He decided to talk to Mordekai about it. The old shark was vicious when surprised, but he had learned to give advance warning. "Midnight!" he said in a hushed voice. His pet budgie came to him. "Take this letter to Mordekai." He safely delivered the note. In the morning, he told his brothers and sister that he would be out for a few spiral minutes. (1 spiral minute = 2 earth minutes) As soon as he left, he ran into Madame Vadima. She never saw where she was teleporting! "Oh, I am so sorry. Here, let me teleport you to Mordekai." she said. In an instant, he was there. "Ah, hello there. What did you want to talk about?" He listened to everything George said. "Hmm. You need a team. I will tell the other teachers when we are on lunch break." "Thanks Mordekai. I'll see you later in class!" And so, Mordekai told the other teachers about it. His words became their words. Even the Commodore heard him right. Their words reached the ears of a few particular pirates.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
it seems like a very nice role play but I don't want to join it because I don't know anything about

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
krokotopia pirate on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
it seems like a very nice role play but I don't want to join it because I don't know anything about
OOC: Hey krokotopiapirate! You or your character don't need to know anything about 's. My character plays that role. All the roleplay needs are other classes.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
"So, you want what?" Kai asks the old dog.
"I said you are needed for a mission! It requires all classes!" Shouts the commodore,
Though technically he was a swashbuckler, the young Assassin preferred the military hound over the raccoon.
"Alright then." Kai says. "I will"

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
"So, you want what?" Kai asks the old dog.
"I said you are needed for a mission! It requires all classes!" Shouts the commodore,
Though technically he was a swashbuckler, the young Assassin preferred the military hound over the raccoon.
"Alright then." Kai says. "I will"
Hey there Kai! Thanks for joining. So far we've got the (me) and (you).

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
OOC: Hey guys, just wanted to ask you if you could spread the word about this role play. Thanks!

"Ooh, my head. What happened?" George Gordon felt his head and found a note saying this:
Dear Brother,
I'm off to Port Regal Skyway to blast an Armada fortress to bits. Anyway, I charmed you (again!) and you let me have some yum. No wonder why Captain Gunn was so rich! Keep an eye on Sly for me. Thanks!
Happily laughing at you,
Fearless
P.S Read these words and see what happens!
"Huh? Oh, come on, he wrote those words with his magic pen again! I've got to... find... listen... to Fearless... on his..." He fell to the floor and immediately woke up again. He had been charmed by the young witchdoctor... again! "Must... find... Fearless... and help... him..."
OOC: I'm going to take a break from this roleplay. Other people are welcome to join, but we already have a and .