Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Brown Eyes?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 22, 2011
I was making a new Privateer, and I have brown eyes, so I was looking for brown eyes, and there are none! You should put some it, I feel left out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
General Jack Squat on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
I was making a new Privateer, and I have brown eyes, so I was looking for brown eyes, and there are none! You should put some it, I feel left out.
Welcome to the message boards General Jack Squat. Great name, now no one can ever tell me that I don't know Jack Squat. I can't wait to hear how else your sense of humor will enrich these boards.

Captain
May 13, 2011
no brown eyes? those are natural last time i checked. i have them

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
General Jack Squat on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Yes, welcome to the boards General Jack. Glad to have you aboard. I never noticed that there were no browns. Very interesting. I agree that all fellow pirates and their peepers should be represented equally. Don't worry though on these boards you shouldn't feel left out- at least we hope