Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Got good gear? Post it here!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
pirate1234241 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
hey guys Does anyone know if there is any witchdoctor gear that gives the assassins strike? I know there is gear for backstab Example: hat dropped by bill pikes in marleybone

See you in the spiral!
Silent Maricela Quietly level 65
Hi Maricela.

The only other gear I have come across with the assassin's strike power for witchdoctors is the:

LVL 55+ Stygian Charm with +9 Resistance, Dropped by Sssiva and Zeena in Aquila

Hope this helps!

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, Lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate1234241 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
hey guys Does anyone know if there is any witchdoctor gear that gives the assassins strike? I know there is gear for backstab Example: hat dropped by bill pikes in marleybone

See you in the spiral!
Silent Maricela Quietly level 65
There is the Stygian Charm. It's level 55 Assassin's Strike for witchdoctors. It is dropped by Zeena & Sssiva.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Does captain blood drop anything good because I'm in cool ranch btw three scars the black storm raiders leader drops his weapon which is bad lol

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Captain Kenneth on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
I have a question for rapid looters, do any of you know where the ring of tartus is dropped, its a privateer level 60 ring that gives Assasin's strike. I've asked a privateer and they said they think got it from the minotaur(s). I just want to confirm.
Thanks mates!
-Dead-eye Kenneth, lvl 65 musketeer
Minotaurs' only drop Clothing gear (hats, outfits, and boots) that give a power card so I don't think that's where he got it. If that ring really does exist you can probably get it from Zeena/Diskylos or any other boss that drops Accessory gear in Aquila.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Hi Maricela.

The only other gear I have come across with the assassin's strike power for witchdoctors is the:

LVL 55+ Stygian Charm with +9 Resistance, Dropped by Sssiva and Zeena in Aquila

Hope this helps!

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, Lvl 65
I also saw on the pirate101 wiki site that Diskylos supposedly drops the Stygian Charm too- at least it is listed on the updated no auction thread for Aquila.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
The ear from mooshu is pretty good, and i mean ALL off it.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
This is what I have:
Hat: Crest of Faunus power: assassin's strike
Robe: Shaolinquan vestment power: revive
Boots: ( formerly ) Boots of might power: whale's might
( now ) Boots of the crane power: sky spirit
Weapon: Blades of Shade
Totem: Asclepius' Talisman power: valor's fortress
Charms: Medallion of Hermes power: great juju
Ring: Ring of Hector power: ranked 3 melee critical strike