Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I know that...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I know that this has probably be asked before, but when will we be able to speak to our parents again
We spoke to their ghosts through the crystal during the golden monkey instance (gortez), but haven't spoken to them since then. Will we be able to hear from them again anytime soon Or not until El Dorado

Thanks,
Dark Wolf

side note: Is it just me or is there constant freezing in the pvp realm of Avery?

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Dark Wolf on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
I know that this has probably be asked before, but when will we be able to speak to our parents again
We spoke to their ghosts through the crystal during the golden monkey instance (gortez), but haven't spoken to them since then. Will we be able to hear from them again anytime soon Or not until El Dorado

Thanks,
Dark Wolf

side note: Is it just me or is there constant freezing in the pvp realm of Avery?
i don't think we would until El Dorado because they died and became spirits unless because of some witchdoctor or something

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Daring Brandon Van... on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
i don't think we would until El Dorado because they died and became spirits unless because of some witchdoctor or something
"...some witchdoctor or something."

Old Scratch~ "Let me work me art..."