Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Raid updates

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Well recently on my pirate i was sinking ghost ships since i need 12 to defeat deacon, and i realized we'd undergone the new update, and now whenever i damage them they should be lower on health when they raid me, but they aren't. I'm knocking 25% of their health and they're fullhealth, i don't get it.
Do they need to be on orange for this to take effect? If so, it's not very helpful because i'm dieing before i can get them to even 90% health.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
What ship are you using? Anything weaker than a fully fitted Bison frigate dies to them. Also, if you look at the health bar of the enemy ship, to raid it, it just needs to be on half health (50%) or less. Also, if your ship is below 50% health as well they can raid you (be aware they board faster than you can press x so be careful) if you get to close to the ship.

Level 65 Buccaneer
Level 22 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hmm, I have been seeing the new change. If I damage them just to the point of sinking and board them, the enemy guys are all in the red too. This comes in very hand when farming a boss ship for pirate gear drops. I did notice though the when they are unsinkable they do not show any damage. Well I only have seen this on El Kaboing so it could just be him and his crew. Even though I damage his ship as low as it will let me, they are all at full health when I board. That I am not sure is a bug or not.