Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Questions for Dockmaster Dan

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Coolster50 asked Blind Mew this one:
When using a Sail Power, does its effect start instantly, or When the animation starts?

Administrator
Hi! The answer can be found here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
Hi! The answer can be found here.
also this may be out of the subject but how do i post fanfics?

Administrator
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:
also this may be out of the subject but how do i post fanfics?
https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/ff_submission

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Ok, so If Old Man Winter and Entropic sphere have a 3 second delay when I press the 4 button, Do the Figurehead and Horn powers that summon an entity to attack for me also have a 3 second delay?

I know that the direct fire attacks affect the target immediately, just like the cannon.

Administrator
Row4n412 on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so If Old Man Winter and Entropic sphere have a 3 second delay when I press the 4 button, Do the Figurehead and Horn powers that summon an entity to attack for me also have a 3 second delay?

I know that the direct fire attacks affect the target immediately, just like the cannon.
The answer technically remains the same . . . it depends on the power. Really, the best way to determine this is to . . . use the power! After you press the button, see when the damage numbers then show for the attack. In most cases it should be pretty clear.