Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Frozen Muskets for Lieutenant Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations to Frozen Muskets or as we know, Silver Fiona for promotion to Lieutenant.
Fiona has been everywhere in our family board gatherings. Dabbling in role plays, keeping an eye on "Things that make ya go hmm", sharing good stuff that helps out the confused pirate and is one of the first to jump in and help with blessing someone. A much seen poster is a loved poster.
x Raises a tankard of Yum in honor of our new Lieutenant Fiona. x
x Orders trays of Lovingly prepared, luscious Lieutenant treats from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Dolan: Well... it's not always Fiona who is typing. I named this account and..NO! FIONA..OOF!

Fiona: -Tackles brother- Hehehe you always were silly you may be in Marleybone but i type more than you so there. And i am halfway through Mooshu. By the way, i am catching up to you. Hehe!

So yeah. Thanks guys for saying this! It means a lot to us both. I will still try to be a ray of sunshine to everyone
and have a good day!
Ciao for now, Silver Fiona.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
Dolan: Well... it's not always Fiona who is typing. I named this account and..NO! FIONA..OOF!

Fiona: -Tackles brother- Hehehe you always were silly you may be in Marleybone but i type more than you so there. And i am halfway through Mooshu. By the way, i am catching up to you. Hehe!

So yeah. Thanks guys for saying this! It means a lot to us both. I will still try to be a ray of sunshine to everyone
and have a good day!
Haha, that sibling interaction sounds very realistic! I enjoy writing with both of you, Silver Fiona and Dolan Orleans (and any other characters that might want to pop up from your pens!)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Frozenmuskets on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:

and have a good day!
My apologies, I was not aware of the multiple personalities here.
x Raises another tankard of yum in Lieutenant Dolan's honor. x
(Phew, that really explains a lot and shows why I had to keep this one gender neutral as I was a bit confused. Now I get it lol.)