Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 story

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
dark,lost,,and hungry. wolf asks a armada troop if he could get something to drink and the guard replies no so wolf stays quiet. he heres a sudden boom and there was a pirate who came to rescue him. she was a buccaneer with black hair,tan skin, and heavy armor that is golden. so she unlocks the cell and says shall we go so I run to the exit when I see a dog in a cell begging for help. I pulled a lever attached to the cell and he came out and wished to be my companion. next we were greeted by deacon at the exit and he held a gun at the buccaneer girl so I jumped in front of of her taking the shot. the girl yelled in anger no then charged at deacon and smashed her sworded on his head and the dog charged at deacon with his teeth. lying on the floor seemingly dead I slowly rose up. I walked toward a near armada soldier and took his sword and I charged at deacon and yelled for freedom and then a giant armada soldier appeared and said 'I am rooke of Valencia and you will pay for your actions. he then grabbed the girl and was choking her and rooke said'surrender or she dies and then the girl weaved signs at me with her hand so I weaved signs and disappeared in the shadows and rooke was still choking her and then he felt a a stab of pain in his leg and he looked and there I was and he was about to step on my skull but then the girl punched rooke in the face and rooke fell down on the ground.deacon then grabbed rooke trying to pull him up but then the girl picked up her sword and looked at me and we shook our heads and we charged at deacon and rooke. as deacon puls rooke up wolf and the girl charge at them with their swords and they are disabled and unable to fight now since their face has a giant hole in it. in pain wolf walks to the top of the armada ship to the exit but then a horde of armada troops surrounded us. the girl grabbed me and punched a armada troop in the face and it fell down and she ran passed it and jumped off the ship with me in her grasp. wolf says '' are you trying to kill'' us and the girl looks at him and says trust me. and under us was a mountain and we were falling fast and then from under us a galleon swoops and catches us so now we were headed for skull island. wolf askes the girl who she was and the girl replied Miranda. so when we arrived to skull island we departed and we went separate ways at least for now. I meet avery where he offered to give me a ship if I got his amulet from fin dorsal. if you would like more of this I do it every week and please if you would like to be in this tell me about your pirate and stuff. stay tuned for the action next week.