Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best music in game

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Personally my favorite music would have to be the Mooshu battle music on land. It's so epic!

What's YOUR favorite song in the game?

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Personally my favorite music would have to be the Mooshu battle music on land. It's so epic!

What's YOUR favorite song in the game?
Skull island. Battle music. Don't know what to add, it's just ... wow.
Monquista. Not a fan monquista, but I pick the main theme.
Valencia. Mmm...main theme. I don't like the clockworks, but I imagine Valencia would look beautiful.
( Here It Comes) Cool ranch. Santo Pollo music.
Main theme ( It western, so why not)

Mooshu.The skyway music in the end.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hmm... This is a tough question.

I think the #1 music choice for me would be Valencia's Skyway music. I get the chills every time I listen to it, and it sounds so steam-punk and Italian and yet you can hear the eerie elegance of the music, and the way it ties in with the clockworks. An excellent job KI, as always!

But, I must admit, Marleybone's skyway music, both by ship and by hand, makes a close second place.

~Elizabeth, level 57 ~

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Hmm... This is a tough question.

I think the #1 music choice for me would be Valencia's Skyway music. I get the chills every time I listen to it, and it sounds so steam-punk and Italian and yet you can hear the eerie elegance of the music, and the way it ties in with the clockworks. An excellent job KI, as always!

But, I must admit, Marleybone's skyway music, both by ship and by hand, makes a close second place.

~Elizabeth, level 57 ~
I like Valencia's battle music. It's second place!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Skull island theme 1
Monquista theme 1 Valencia theme 2
Coll ranch theme 1,3,5.they are all just so epic and............they seem so....... heroic.(thumbs up to kings isle,for making Cool Ranch my favorite world)
Mooshu themes 1,4,5.
Other:EL TORO (music) haunted sky way.spiral path combat.
Smiling Natalie lvl 49