Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party for everyone

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I just wanted throw a party for all of you and you can all plan it .This way it works with your schedules.see you in the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
A party thrown by you sounds like a wonderful idea . You have a brilliant imagination and a great sense of fun. I would love to see what you would come up with for us to do. You are the master of ceremonies and the hostess of this I am sure to be grand event. What works best for You?
I am really looking forward to see what kind of fun times you will invent for us. Please, count me in. x Hands in RSVP. x

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Maybe September 9th 6:30 eastern time realm: commodore place: tom tinkery's house if you don't know where it is it is near the spar chamber. Anyone agree? Toby lvl51

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Tagman5 on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Maybe September 9th 6:30 eastern time realm: commodore place: tom tinkery's house if you don't know where it is it is near the spar chamber. Anyone agree? Toby lvl51
I agree and I will be there

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Tagman5 on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Can meet outside the house because I can't access it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Can meet outside the house because I can't access it
I gotta agree there, only those who have Milo Greytail can access that house. Unless you port in I guess.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
I gotta agree there, only those who have Milo Greytail can access that house. Unless you port in I guess.
I can't port in because every time I try to port to someone in there .It says the player is busy right now and I can't access it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I can't port in because every time I try to port to someone in there .It says the player is busy right now and I can't access it.
Good point, so let's meet outside the house. Or the spar chamber right next door to it.

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
i'll be there you betcha whoo! party!!!
eager morgrim rakes level 25 witch doctor
fyi i'll be mostly in the skyways on a green and gold galleon mostly around skull island see ya
p.s. i'll be there on Saturday find and friend me plz I'll be able to teleport straight to you

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Did I miss a post about a date change or is this party over?

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
This party is not over we can probably do this next Saturday .we should meet outside the house