Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Here we are... Levels 4-50, please read.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Ok, I posted this on the Tavern, but I'd like to put it here. PVP group that does other stuff like making movies and awesome parties, blowing up Rojo Guards(really, they are so annoying,)and, of course, taking on other clans. Here is the post...
Hey, me fellows. Today, I'll be introducing something new-A Clan(boom!)But, this is not your everyday clan. The Sneaks of the Spiral are the perilous plunders of Skull Island to... Whatever world you're up to, i guess. So....

If you want to join, please leave a post below, and I'll give you a location. But first, let's get over the rules...

Clan Rule 1-If you have text chat, don't use any bad language. And I recommend you don't use it at all, because only text chatters can understand what you're saying. If you're Menu Chat, then... Sorry for wasting your time.

Clan Rule 2-No Pickled Herring of any sorts. Pickled Herring=Yuck, not yum.(Adjective)

Clan Rule 3- When we do PVP, try and make the teams even, okay?

Clan Rule 4-No cheaters. That ain't good.

Clan Rule 5-Have Fun!(I know this sounds teacher-ish, but...)

No level requirements.

Thanks,

Swashy Clan Leader
If anyone would like to be the co leader, please post your name below and I'll meet you in the meeting spot(listed below.)

Special Member meeting spot- The Black Spot, One-Eyed Jack realm.
For regular members-Swashbuckler Hall, Morgan LaFitte Realm.
I have, like, 90 friends, so if you're friends with Sneaky Cyrus Quarter, no need to join.
See ya in the skyways!

Swashy Some Really Awesome Pirate!

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I would love to be part of this! I would like to be the co leader if ghats possible XD! I still ama noob, so i was wondering where the spar chamber is?? My name is Goofy Brandon, and we can arrange a time and realm to meet? I am a member, so I can meet in the Black spot. I hope you accept me!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I'd like to be co-leader if that's alright? When would be a good day to meet? Also, I'm not sure what the difference is between special members and regular members..... But I have a yearly membership so..... Whatever that is, I'm that.

Rachel - Level 47

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Well, I'd have to pick between 2 people...I'll pick...Bonnie Anne!!

Well, I guess we can have 2 co-leaders of the clan...But please answer my list of questions first.
1)Who is your firstmate? Mine is Sarah Steele, Mouse Swashbuckler, but I'd like to know yours.
2)What is One-Eyed Jack's name when you first meet him?
3)What companion do you get after you beat Ratbeard in the Krakens Skull Tavern...if you're a swashbuckler?

First person to answer this is the co-leader.

I'd like to see the co-leader and everyone with a membership at 8/24, 7:30 PM at the Black Spot in One-Eyed Jack realm.

All viewers who plan to join, please head to the Swashbuckler Hall in Avery's Court in Morgan LaFitte realm on 8/25 at 7:30. Don't be shy;you don't need to be a member to be a member.

SwashySwashbuckler...OF DOOM!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
"Levels 4-50"

Does that mean max players can't join? lol. I would like to, but my Swashy is maxed. However, I don't have to play in the PvP's (i don't care to PvP against people who aren't maxed anyways. Too easy ). I can just fly with y'all and help y'all farm people from time to time around Skull Island or wherever (i can kill mobs and bosses in Skull Island with just one hit).

*un guard!*

Oh, btw

Question 1. is Subodai

Question 2. is The Barkeeper

Question 3. is Sarah Steel (oh come on, you gave that one away lol).

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Bloody Belle on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
"Levels 4-50"

Does that mean max players can't join? lol. I would like to, but my Swashy is maxed. However, I don't have to play in the PvP's (i don't care to PvP against people who aren't maxed anyways. Too easy ). I can just fly with y'all and help y'all farm people from time to time around Skull Island or wherever (i can kill mobs and bosses in Skull Island with just one hit).

*un guard!*

Oh, btw

Question 1. is Subodai

Question 2. is The Barkeeper

Question 3. is Sarah Steel (oh come on, you gave that one away lol).
You win! DingDingDing!

I'm assuming we will be facing some maxed levels so, yes, you can join PVP when there is another maxed player. Otherwise, please don't join, thanks.

Swashy

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
i would really like to be co leader i am lvl 65 witch doctor and have membership

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
stormy hunter zest on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
i would really like to be co leader i am lvl 65 witch doctor and have membership
Sorry, but I think we found ourselves a co-leader already.
As a member, you can become a "special member" at the location that I wrote above.(way above.)

Swashy

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Swashy0716 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
You win! DingDingDing!

I'm assuming we will be facing some maxed levels so, yes, you can join PVP when there is another maxed player. Otherwise, please don't join, thanks.

Swashy
Fine by me

Also, I never seen a time or date to meet ya'll in. I'll be hanging around Skull Island for a bit, talking to other players, anyways (since I have nothing else better to do )...

My player? You can't miss her. She has red hair, has a mean face (but is really nice once you get to know her), and, oh yes... is flying! (on Clockwork Wings).

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Remember, One-Eyed Jack realm.
I'll be checking the Black Spot first, so...yeah.

Did you try one of these Aquilan cookies? Add a little Banana-Berry tea, and I think ye got something.

Just be careful, I think the hippo baker stuck a bunch of feathers in a cookie. Just one. Be careful.

SwashyEnsign...for now.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Remember, One-Eyed Jack realm.
I'll be checking the Black Spot first, so...yeah.

Did you try one of these Aquilan cookies? Add a little Banana-Berry tea, and I think ye got something.

Just be careful, I think the hippo baker stuck a bunch of feathers in a cookie. Just one. Be careful.

SwashyEnsign...for now.
How about every Saturday, 7:30 at night and Sunday, 7:30. Sorry if I miss, but I'm sure the co leader can help me (or be my slave.) Just friend me, and then come again on Sunday if you missed Saturday.

Swashy

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Ok, I posted this on the Tavern, but I'd like to put it here. PVP group that does other stuff like making movies and awesome parties, blowing up Rojo Guards(really, they are so annoying,)and, of course, taking on other clans. Here is the post...
Hey, me fellows. Today, I'll be introducing something new-A Clan(boom!)But, this is not your everyday clan. The Sneaks of the Spiral are the perilous plunders of Skull Island to... Whatever world you're up to, i guess. So....

If you want to join, please leave a post below, and I'll give you a location. But first, let's get over the rules...

Clan Rule 1-If you have text chat, don't use any bad language. And I recommend you don't use it at all, because only text chatters can understand what you're saying. If you're Menu Chat, then... Sorry for wasting your time.

Clan Rule 2-No Pickled Herring of any sorts. Pickled Herring=Yuck, not yum.(Adjective)

No level requirements.

Thanks,

Swashy Clan Leader
If anyone would like to be the co leader, please post your name below and I'll meet you in the meeting spot(listed below.)

I have, like, 90 friends, so if you're friends with Sneaky Cyrus Quarter, no need to join.
See ya in the skyways!

Yeah I don't have text chat, but i'm afraid it might be a problem. And for rule 2,
I think you made Catbeard mad on that one...

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 43

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Swashy0716 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:

No level requirements.

Thanks,

Swashy Clan Leader

See ya in the skyways!

I really want to be apart of that clan and does Morgan Laffite realm mean swashbuckler hall Daring Brandon Vane level 25 swashbucklers RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I REALLY want to be a member!!! But... I kinda missed the first meeting...
Are you having like, regular meetings? You know, every Friday at Swash. Hall, on Morgan Lafitte, at 5:30? (Or whatever time you said?)
Also, about the time, there's a time change 'cross the whole U.S, I've got CST (Central Standard Time) if that means anything to you.
Anyway, I still REALLY want to join! I'll try to make the next meeting as soon as I've got the info.

Merciless Emma Jenkins Lvl 39 Swashbuckler