Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

wing chun

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2013
Administrator
I don't know about "love," but he's a pretty stand up crane!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
good in a defenseive way if you use him for defense he is like the best companion in the game but thats not true! anyways for offense he isnt that bad but he is beetter at defense then offence he is a really good defense companion like lucky jack russel a presido compion so wingchun is cool and like one-eyed jack said i dont know aboult love but he is still pretty cool

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I really like his attitude. When he squints his eyes and beckons you closer to him as an invitation to rumble, it makes me giggle every time. And when he gets bigger I love how his hat stretches away from him and snaps back in his critical animations. Nice job animators.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
I really like his attitude. When he squints his eyes and beckons you closer to him as an invitation to rumble, it makes me giggle every time. And when he gets bigger I love how his hat stretches away from him and snaps back in his critical animations. Nice job animators.
I know! It's SO cute!

Slick Stephanie Maxwell

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
I do like how at the buffet, he's always willing to take the stuff I don't like, leaving me a chance at the food I do. Not like the rest of the crew. Especially when we go out for Chinese.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
I do like how at the buffet, he's always willing to take the stuff I don't like, leaving me a chance at the food I do. Not like the rest of the crew. Especially when we go out for Chinese.
Lol I can always count on you for an unexpected giggle. Well done.
x Still grinnin' x