Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help needed so bad! Please help!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Hey guys,
I have the worst problem ever, and you guys have been to Monquista, which is where this problem begins. Read on!

I was in Zenda, and nobody was around. I went to enter the Zenda Dungeons. Nobody was near me. I won it, and tried to talk to the Queen trapped in the dungeons... and then for some reason I accidentally left! I have not been able to defeat it after that. Even worse, my membership ends on Christmas. I need your help really bad.
From,
Rebecca Chamberlin, Level 12
Fearless Melissa Evans, Level 8

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Ok ok settle down.
I'll help you, as I'm currently on Monquista myself (though I personally thought the Zenda thing was easy) and can help.

SwashyCommander of the Monqusitan Opposition and Valencian Resistance.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Swashy,
I'm sorry but uh... I already won today . It was hard, and in the end it was only me and Gortez who survived. But I did have my best companions to help me: Sarah Steele, Old Scratch, and Gaspard. Its hard for me, but soon I will complete Monquista.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Swashbuckler12877 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Swashy,
I'm sorry but uh... I already won today . It was hard, and in the end it was only me and Gortez who survived. But I did have my best companions to help me: Sarah Steele, Old Scratch, and Gaspard. Its hard for me, but soon I will complete Monquista.
Okay, and if u get to it, can you help me beat "Shock and Paw?" Something I need help with.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Not to be nosey, but it has been my experience that Shock & Paw sometimes becomes a little frustrating if you try to complete the quest with other people, because the additional enemies makes things problematic and the people helping you do not use effective tactics to reduce the number of incoming attacks..

If you follow the basic strategy of pounding out one enemy at a time, you should be able to defeat most of your opposition. I tend to take out underlings before focusing on the boss, myself and in this quest, I always make Bonnie Anne my First Mate so that I have at least one HP recovery power for use.

If you are still having problems this time next week (August 21st), then either post which realm you are on and your gameplay schedule so that I can come help, or temporarily transfer to Morgan Lafitte realm and let me know which times you are usually online.

Good luck!

Talon Devereaux

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
TalonDevereaux68 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Not to be nosey, but it has been my experience that Shock & Paw sometimes becomes a little frustrating if you try to complete the quest with other people, because the additional enemies makes things problematic and the people helping you do not use effective tactics to reduce the number of incoming attacks..

If you follow the basic strategy of pounding out one enemy at a time, you should be able to defeat most of your opposition. I tend to take out underlings before focusing on the boss, myself and in this quest, I always make Bonnie Anne my First Mate so that I have at least one HP recovery power for use.

If you are still having problems this time next week (August 21st), then either post which realm you are on and your gameplay schedule so that I can come help, or temporarily transfer to Morgan Lafitte realm and let me know which times you are usually online.

Good luck!

Talon Devereaux
Sorry, I already beat the Shock and Paw.
Swashy

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Excellent! Fair sailing to you, Swashy!

Remember what Morgan, said and always seek out adventure!

Talon Devereaux