Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A-Palooza Time!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Companion-O-Palooza Time {New} up to 50% off on companions!
Ship-O-Palooza Time {New} up to 50% off on Ships and Ship Parts!

Pet-A-Palooza Sounds familiar with up to 50% off on pets!
Mount-O-Palooza Another familiar celebration with up to 50% off on mounts!
Pack-A-Palooza Final Familiar celebration with 50% off on the Tribal Pack.

Hmm, am I dreaming or will these ever be a reality... I wonder

DarthJT

Bosun
May 10, 2010
wow, can't believe I left out the:

House-O-Palooza!

gotta love dem paloozas

DarthJT

Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
I would love a Companion-A-Palooza. It could even be similar to the one we had earlier this year when we were able to buy the starter counterparts for a reduced price.

I have had ZERO luck getting any companions on any of my accounts from the TPC and think it would be a generous gesture if some could be given away from the official fan sites during this Palooza (if it were to come to be of course! )

*TDA*

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
A guy on youtube told me about you care to introduce yourself?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
A lot of those 'Paloozas' have already happened. All my not witchdoctor Pirates now have a Yagi and all my non Buccaneers have a Wagyu from a companion Palooza. Plus my little ones all have their ships bought and waiting for them from the last ship Palooza. There have also been Pet Paloozas too. They are keeping a good eye on us. My shopping cart has not had time to get rusty yet. x Hides receipts x