Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't communicate!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I finally found out how to open chat through parental controls and did so a couple of days ago. However, it seems to be glitchy to the point of unusable for me. I'll be in a battle and someone asks me 4-5 questions in a row and I'm unable to type back. It makes me look rude and unhelpful and I hate it.

Am I not using it properly? I hit *O* and the box comes up with other players' comments and I click in the box and no cursor comes up or anything. I'll click and just start typing and still nothing happens. I managed to squeak out a *yep* in response to something once but it must have been an accident because I haven't been able to type anything else in since then.

Help please?

Administrator
Hi! Please try hitting "O" and then pressing enter before typing or alternatively press enter twice and then type.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
If you press the "R" button it not only pulls up the chat log but also a text bubble for you to chat to your friends in: It works to the last person that appeared in your chat log

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I will have to try that fantastical *enter key* hoo doo.

Thank you!