Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stacking Strength?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
So me and my friend had used gortez today and we gave him a whale might and great juju. For some reason he did not relentless when you increase more strength you relentless more. I did the same thing with egg shen and he did not seem to relentless either. So is it only good to use one great juju,because when I use one they relentless a lot.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hmm I suspect you may be adding 2+2 and coming up with 7 or comparing apples to oranges. I have heard One-Eyed Jack state that buffs do stack in this thread. So stacking your strength should and will increase your guys. There are other factors that may be suppressing the criticals including just the roll of the dice in the chance factor.
Ratbeard would be the expert in helping you to understand what factors tweak when and how often this happens.

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
I don't think I works like that and you can only get relentless one to three times depending on how much epics you put into that power

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think relentless is supposed to be random. I think that one had a die and a percentage on it's description, meaning it's a chance draw how often it goes off. If it seemed to be happening more when you improve strength, that might be coincidence. I'm thinking both relentless and strength buffs both happen often enough, that it's not unusual for relentless to trigger while strength is improved. You probably don't get to do multiple strength improvements at one time as often, and you hit some rolls that didn't give relentless.