Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
There Should Be Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim for Pirate101. Right? Please give your opinions and please say what it would be like. I know they JUST made Marleybone and Aquila but in the later updates they should have Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim

Gruesome Jack Jackson, Level 10 Privateer.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
There Should Be Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim for Pirate101. Right? Please give your opinions and please say what it would be like. I know they JUST made Marleybone and Aquila but in the later updates they should have Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim

Avernus Skyway is Dragonspyre. You litterally ride through the world to get to Valencia. Based off your level, you're not to far from it. No islands have been added to Dragonspyre...least not yet.

As for Grizzleheim, I'd lik to see us go to it sometime in the Spiral too. How nice would a wintery, night skyway be?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011

Especially Grizzleheim. That was always my favorite world in Wizards

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011

There is a Dragonspyre. It's called Avernus. There is nothing really there but Bone Drakes that are really strong! If you are below level 38 don't fight them. Then there is a stormgate to Valencia and an unknown place some say it leads to El Dorado. Grizzleheim however. I think it will probably be the next word.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
Avernus Skyway is Dragonspyre. You litterally ride through the world to get to Valencia. Based off your level, you're not to far from it. No islands have been added to Dragonspyre...least not yet.

As for Grizzleheim, I'd lik to see us go to it sometime in the Spiral too. How nice would a wintery, night skyway be?
Thanks for the Information about Avernus Skyway! For Grizzleheim, They should have a wolf companion or a raven! That would be Cool!
Fearless Jack Parker, Level 10,
Gruesome Jack Jackson, Level 10
and Noble John Parker, Level 11

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Yarr! Actually I believe that you can see the worlds that will eventually be added when you travel through stormgates. You can see Krokotopia for sure and I think there is one that looks a lot like Grizzleheim out there.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i'd love to got to grizzlehiem, my pirate was raised there, I want to see mama bear and daddy bear again. It would also be really cool if it was winter in grizzelhiem.

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
grizzleheim because... well they already started to show that it's a world now.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
i agree with Grizzlheim. Even if we don't travel there in the El Dorado story-line, It is still a fascinating world, It already has a naval tradition (Its Norse Scandinavia!), and it is mentioned as a home world in character creation. chances are Grizzlheim will show up sooner or later.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Arrrgh Hornigold here offering some advice...
Unless we have gotten Erika the Red's Map Piece from Argos or Tso, we need to go to Grizzleheim for Erika's Map Piece