Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stingtails-Insane!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Currently, I am on the quest "Troubled Spirits". I have to defeat Stingtails and collect stingers. Unfortunately, I absolutely hate defeat and collect quests, and as well, the Stingtails' names are orange. All orange. As well, they get to do epics for an infinite amount of times, are the only normal mob to cast a major power spell, and do insane damage. I need desperate tips!

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I'll give you the same advice I give my sister- when you get stuck, do side quests. They don't give a lot of xp, but you can get good gear, or training points to level up your companions. Try to do everything you can to level the playing field. If that still doesn't work, try to find a high level friend to help you out.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Melody Fisher on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
I'll give you the same advice I give my sister- when you get stuck, do side quests. They don't give a lot of xp, but you can get good gear, or training points to level up your companions. Try to do everything you can to level the playing field. If that still doesn't work, try to find a high level friend to help you out.
i dont even remember that part :-o sadly the only upgrades i have so far are whats in my hands. still searching for gear worthy of replacing my old lvl 40-45 +3 and a/s carded drops.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Try training your companions to a higher level! If you've already done that, look at your gear. Don't focus mainly on health when getting gear. Try increasing your damage or dodge or accuracy. (I'm a swashbuckler so I usually try to increase my damage or dodge. Not so sure about you though.) Anyway, if you've done that, do what Melody says. Do some side quests until you think you can take the stingtails again. If you find yourself not wanting to do any of this, then take a break! Sometimes a bit of time away from the computer is all you need.