Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pegasus Mount in Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 04, 2012
One Eyed Jack, i was wondering were is the pegasus mount quest located. i am a level 61.

Administrator
Well . . . it's definitely a side quest in Aquila!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
yar! a treasure hunt for pegasus mount! count me in! great idea i hope for more treasure hunts like this in the future!

Captain
May 02, 2009
Mista Blaze on May 29, 2013 wrote:
One Eyed Jack, i was wondering were is the pegasus mount quest located. i am a level 61.
On Delphos from the other Eagle Oracle Guard. I don't know what level or quest unlocks it though.

Ensign
Jun 10, 2012
um do we have to pay crowns for the pegasi mount?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyTiger437 on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
um do we have to pay crowns for the pegasi mount?
Oh yea. All you win for that long quest is the privilege of buying a very expensive mount. I mean it IS Pegasus and I could not resist buying him but sheesh, I thought at least he would be at a bargain or at least lower end price but he was the most expensive mount in the crown shop at the time I got mine. I do not understand what the purpose of the quest is. You don't really win any reward. Just the privilege of sinking a lot of crowns into a mount you could not get before. It kind of took a good chunk of the enjoyment away. x sighs x But I guess I got over it once I mounted up and started flying. I mean after all It is Pegasus .

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
What is the quests name .romantic Rebecca ivring level 63 witchdoctor