Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bloody Charm

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Hi all,

I am trying to find out and have not seen actual proof that the bloody charm ( token item) for buck class only stats are 7ac 3 str and 3x attack card. Its been said it drops on the water guardian battle. Though despite doing this batter near 1000 times now i have yet to see this item. Please advise if you or you know someone with this item. I would hate to find out that data i received was false. Wiki site does not have a drop logged for this

Thanks to any who respond.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
masterryan1969 on May 8, 2013 wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to find out and have not seen actual proof that the bloody charm ( token item) for buck class only stats are 7ac 3 str and 3x attack card. Its been said it drops on the water guardian battle. Though despite doing this batter near 1000 times now i have yet to see this item. Please advise if you or you know someone with this item. I would hate to find out that data i received was false. Wiki site does not have a drop logged for this

Here is a link to the item
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Item:Bloody_Charm

- This is dropping at the abe pagoda instance tower Wiki does not have it confirmed I do not have a wiki account to put a comment on it, defiantly hands downs best buck charm in game @ 50

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
masterryan1969 on May 12, 2013 wrote:
Here is a link to the item
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Item:Bloody_Charm

- This is dropping at the abe pagoda instance tower Wiki does not have it confirmed I do not have a wiki account to put a comment on it, defiantly hands downs best buck charm in game @ 50
Still farming this instance done it about 515 times so far. I still am seeing new drops never logged on wiki yet. I soon hope to get the bloody charm this weekend, if not i question things around 1000+ times being done. If the drop is really in the loot table or not? :-) not like there is anything else to do in pirate at this time. max gold, new characters with full bank and bags waiting to sell to vendors to buy points when test changes go live ;-)

Now i delete armor from my packs when they get full :(

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
masterryan1969 on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Still farming this instance done it about 515 times so far. I still am seeing new drops never logged on wiki yet. I soon hope to get the bloody charm this weekend, if not i question things around 1000+ times being done. If the drop is really in the loot table or not? :-) not like there is anything else to do in pirate at this time. max gold, new characters with full bank and bags waiting to sell to vendors to buy points when test changes go live ;-)

Now i delete armor from my packs when they get full :(
did abe pagoda all weekend racked up at least 150 more instances. I still am seeing unknown drops, I received marleybone sparklink pistols REQ level 45 108-118 damage 3 range they look amazing. I am waiting for my 1% chance to get my chance at the bloody charm I will get my turn eventually. Then i move on to the next camp which could be worse or not just depends on luck. even know i did this map so many times i still see new drops showing up. :-)

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Ensign
Dec 29, 2008
masterryan1969 on May 8, 2013 wrote:
Hi all,

Did you achieve in getting the bloody charm from the Abe pagoda tower? I myself have been desperately trying to get this charm for my bucc but, I've had no luck so far. I have created a thread of my own and have been told to try Lo Pan. I have been farming him for days, so much, my character will be in the high 50's before he even finishes Mooshu. Please can you tell me if you got this charm and where you got it from, I would greatly appreciate it.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Noble Noah on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
Did you achieve in getting the bloody charm from the Abe pagoda tower? I myself have been desperately trying to get this charm for my bucc but, I've had no luck so far. I have created a thread of my own and have been told to try Lo Pan. I have been farming him for days, so much, my character will be in the high 50's before he even finishes Mooshu. Please can you tell me if you got this charm and where you got it from, I would greatly appreciate it.
I have not received this item yet, I paused farming it to max out my character and companions. Very close at this point so going back to abe now will be done in just 1-2 turns:-) however there are other drops that are more appealing to me now as well. Still learning :-) what drops and where to farm hehe. I did lo pan a ton also never seen the BC there. probably just my luck :)