Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why a sigil in front of Hedhens Dojo?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just curious as to why there is a standard 4 person sigil to get you into Henshen's Dojo when it is a solo fight. I have tried several times to enter it with friends and we all wind up in there alone and are unable to teleport to each other. If it is a solo fight, why have us use a sigil?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
Just curious as to why there is a standard 4 person sigil to get you into Henshen's Dojo when it is a solo fight. I have tried several times to enter it with friends and we all wind up in there alone and are unable to teleport to each other. If it is a solo fight, why have us use a sigil?
Hello there? x Knocks on screen x Any of you super busy game designers have a moment to answer my question? I have been waiting for quite a while and patience is getting stretched after 9 days of silence. I know it doesn't have a huge impact on the game and you are all on crunch time for the new worlds but please can someone enlighten me? x gives puppy dog eyes x

Administrator
The answer was . . . sounds like a bug! It should be a single player instance with no sigil required.

Moving to the Bilge section.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
The answer was . . . sounds like a bug! It should be a single player instance with no sigil required.

Moving to the Bilge section.
Thanks Jack x hugs x . You always come through for us. x Gives succulent bunch of carrots x