Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Controller

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2009
I dont know if this would be possible, but I would like there to be an option to you our computers game controllers instead of the mouse/keyboard combo. There are plenty of computer games that give an option to use one. Just a thought.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
williamep2 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
I dont know if this would be possible, but I would like there to be an option to you our computers game controllers instead of the mouse/keyboard combo. There are plenty of computer games that give an option to use one. Just a thought.
I have not actually done this, but from my understanding there are controllers/gamepads you can buy that "remap" keyboard keys into controller keys. It allows you to play any computer game (not just Pirate101) with a controller. Most PC games don't automatically create pre-made mapped keys for controllers (except the FPS games).

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
The problem with using a controller is that this game relies heavily on the mouse. You could move about using your controller but when you got into battle you would have to switch to the mouse. Controlling a cursor with a gamepad is not easy or fun.