Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Special Bundles like Boochbeard?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
Are these only 1 character specific not account wide? Seems a little silly to pay all that money and only get the Boochbeard items for a single character. Yet when I ran out of quests on my main and finally made a new character there were no items for her to claim?

I can understand specific crown shop item purchases being linked to the character that bought them. But the bundle should be account wide like in other cash shop games.

Community Leader
Belmakar on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
Are these only 1 character specific not account wide? Seems a little silly to pay all that money and only get the Boochbeard items for a single character. Yet when I ran out of quests on my main and finally made a new character there were no items for her to claim?

I can understand specific crown shop item purchases being linked to the character that bought them. But the bundle should be account wide like in other cash shop games.
Some of the items from bundles are transferable between characters, such as the parrot mount from the Boochbeard bundle, but houses, companions and certain ship items from the crown shop cannot be traded between alts. As for everything else, you just need to leave it in your shared bank for any other characters to use.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!