Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Add a New Puppet Show in Book V!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I'm currently in Book V, which starts the Cool Ranch adventures, and I am enjoying every minute of it, but deep inside my mind, I really feel that there is a need for a new Puppet Show added to Book V, explaining Cool Ranch's history, Armada's Map search rumors, and it's recent troubling times from the Red Sash Gang and beyond. Can you work in a new Puppet Show to Book V, please? I humbly request that you forward this suggestion into a future game update, if you have the spare time for it. Thanks for listening to me!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
What? Can't every Premium Game Story Book have at least about ONE Puppet Show in it, be it from the major story arc and/or a side story arc? I think it would work well, don't you? I'm sure they'll make some time for it.

Captain
May 13, 2011
i remember how fun it was when i first saw the captain gunn show. i was like "huh? whats happening?"