Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hitting LV 50

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 19, 2012
So.. i have a few question now that i have hit lv 50....

I have a good chunk of Mooshu left... should i finish it or wait till the lv cap goes up.
If i finish MOOSHU... will i get the xp for it once the lv cap goes up.. or do you get more rewards when you finish the quest after hitting 50.

Specking of lv cap when is it going up...lol

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
cjchmie on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:

I have a good chunk of Mooshu left... should i finish it or wait till the lv cap goes up.
If i finish MOOSHU... will i get the xp for it once the lv cap goes up.. or do you get more rewards when you finish the quest after hitting 50.

You shouldn't worry about losing xp for finishing Mooshu as KingsIsle games always give more than enough experience to reach max level when new worlds and level caps come out. This allows players to play with the top level spells/abilities rather than having to wait until yet another world comes out in order to use them. When a new area comes out you will be able to easily max out again.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
cjchmie on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:

You will NOT get the ex if you start doing the quests. I think you should do some quests because usally the new worlds always lvl you up another 10 times. I am not sure when the lvl cap will increase.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
It's totally up to you if you want to continue with quests once you hit L50 or not. If you continue doing quests till the end of the current content, no you do not 'bank' or keep any experience points.

When the next world comes out, there will be plenty of experience points to get you to the next level cap. Some people will stop questing once they hit level 50, so they can continue to get XP when the cap is raised, and some will continue to do all the quests, even though they know they will not be saving XP.

It's totally up to you.

PS: There's no indication yet when the new world(s) coming out.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009