Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Issues with Quest Arrows

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
So the quest arrow at the bottom of the screen? I dont know how but somehow i turned it off and i dont know how to turn it back on. If anybody knows, please help.

Administrator
Hmmm . . . try pressing Control+T. That's the keyboard shortcut to toggle on and off your Quest Tracker.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
When I'm in Skull Island and want to do a quest in Monquista or something the quest arrow turns into a question mark and i don't know where to go!

Administrator
Hi! What's the quest?

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/quest_arrow

"Sometimes the point of a quest is to find hidden items in the Pirate101 game world, and for these quests the standard quest arrow is replaced with a mystery arrow! That way you can use your skills to find the hidden item in order to complete the quest."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
BalanceAngel128 on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
When I'm in Skull Island and want to do a quest in Monquista or something the quest arrow turns into a question mark and i don't know where to go!
Usually this happens with the Prospector Zeke quests, where, as One-Eyed Jack points out, the point of the quest is to find something. I don't recall many other quests besides that one where the quest arrow turns into a question mark for more that a few seconds.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Hi! What's the quest?

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/quest_arrow

"Sometimes the point of a quest is to find hidden items in the Pirate101 game world, and for these quests the standard quest arrow is replaced with a mystery arrow! That way you can use your skills to find the hidden item in order to complete the quest."
Oh ok! Thanks for letting me know! Because i was confused...

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You also might get the Question Mark Quest Arrow if you can't reach the area in question (ie your Quest is in Monquista but you don't have the Windstone to travel there yet).

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Another time I had trouble with the Quest Arrow pointing in the wrong direction. I tried changing characters and then back to the one I was having trouble with. I tried logging off and back on again. No difference. Then I tried defragging my hard drive and that did the trick.