Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu too hard!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 11, 2010
I just entered the Khotan skyways and am trying to quest. Everything is way to hard and ends up killing me and my companions way to fast.

Info about me:

Level 42 Witchdoctor
2111 Health
29 Str
42 agi
42 will
+24 to attacks from gear
63 accuracy
42 dodge
19 armor
24 resist

What might be my problem?

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
well i haven't played witchdoctor yet its my next character. but right off the bat i see you will being too low for that level. as that stat effects all your abilities. second trying changing up your crew and making sure there leveled up with you. i have a swash buckler at level 50 with 65 agility and only +16 to attack which is way lower then what you have and i never get hit or rarely i should say. again just trying to give what advice i can

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
It depends on which part of Khotan Skyway you are on. I'm level 45 and half way done with Subata, so if you're just about starting or in the middle of Khotan, you are above the average level in beginning through middle of Khotan. (Levels 37-40)

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
well i know how you feel but if you have some extra quests you might wanna finish them so that you can gain 10 or 15 levels then try to promote or train your companions and remember practice makes perfect

Ensign
Sep 11, 2010
I know your problem. You need more strength. If you have big strength the damage wont be as high, if you have low, it will do more.

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I am a level 37 witchdoctor and i never got killed only my Ratbeard died because he is so weak. Just remember you want the most will possible.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
KittyKungFu on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
I just entered the Khotan skyways and am trying to quest. Everything is way to hard and ends up killing me and my companions way to fast.

Info about me:

Level 42 Witchdoctor
2111 Health
29 Str
42 agi
42 will
+24 to attacks from gear
63 accuracy
42 dodge
19 armor
24 resist

What might be my problem?
Well i have a suggestion have you used el toros card it boost dodge and accuacy for 10 turns it very useful in mooshu and im a privateer and i have the same card aswell so i just use them both and raise crit chance and such things like those would help